I'll purposely say something to my friends or boyfriend, and have a bet in my mind that they will say what I think they will say. And 99.9% of the time I am right.
Tuesday I left my Facebook chat open all night by accident. Usually I close my computer down for the night...but this particular night I just crawled into cuddle land and forgot to log out of my computer. I wake up the next morning to this Facebook chat message:
omg Your profiele picstur is so ucking hot. TYou r hotter and hotttr everytdme I looke aty you
TRANSLATION (I copied and pasted his jumbled message for you foo's)
Oh my God. Your profile picture is so fucking hot. You are hotter and hotter everytime I look at you
(my profile pic...yes men...this clearly says I am inviting you in between my legs....wait, does it??)
So after that, I wanted to experiment to see if I would get any late night messages anymore. So I left chat open and I did! From like, random dudes I knew from college and high school. What are they thinking? Do they think that if they see me on Facebook chat at 4 AM that it's okay to start dirty talking and creeping? I mean, I know I am seductively irresistible, but come on. (kidding, folks)
Have you ever encountered a late night creep?







26 comments:
hahaha oh my gosh. hilarious!!!
i'm sort of a sucker for facebook stories. like the time you talked about annoying status updates... im right there with you girl!
love ya friend, blogger friend, and facebook friend!
omg too funny. i will definitely have to try this experiment! happy friday!
This is amazing!!! Now I wanna try it!
Wow that is crazy! I haven't really left mine chat on late at night before and now I definitely won't! haha
Hahaha... what a creeper!! ;)
That is amazing, hahaha. Clearly the prime rib of the male species take overr Facebook during the night.
haha.. that's hilarious.. just wait until the weekend.. when people are drinking even more heavily.. That should be interesting :) I've left mine open.. but have then gotten pissed off messages from my sisters or someone wondering why i didn't answer! haha ;) its 4am, thats why!
hahaha YESS! i was up doin hw until about 2 am and took a little fb break.
next thing I know, little messages popping up from boys I don't care to talk to!!
liquid courage, my love! haha
Sabrina Says
OH goodness no ... I make it a point to NEVER sign onto facebook chat because the most random people will message me - like freaks from hs and college. So I always stay signed off.
I am DYING, this is hilarious! What creeps!!
Haha..such creeps the more reason why i should stay i facebook virgin=)
aaahahahaha clearly I am going to try this tonight.
I can't wait.
Yep that picture is for sure an invite (in the mind of idiotic drunk boys)
CarissaExplainsItAll
HAHAHAHAHA that is too funny!
Dang you are flexible.
I just discovered your guest posting on your friend Carissa Explains it all and I can relate to your job at the cleaners! People certainly haven't changed! www.bravoerunway.com
Hahaha. What total creepers! It's 1:20 am here. Is it too early for me to chat you dirty messages?
lol haven't had that experience but i had my dog in the park the other day when a guy asked me if my dog sleeps in my bed... i said no, but he's a good cuddler. the guy replies, "not as good a cuddler as me"
gag.
Oh my gosh I am doing this tonight and seeing what happens!
I'm so glad I found your blog! I'm kind of obsessed with this post..oh late night Facebook chats. :) Can't wait to read more!
LOL....people are so crazy!
Daisy~
ewwwwwwww so gross! i got an friend invite by a "prince chubbs" this week followed by a message that said "how you doin' gorgeous"....um gross. i'm blogging about it this morning..
as a girl with a non-filth mind i don't see anything wrong w/your profile pic...besides being super jealous that you are that flexible!
HAHAHA! What the heck?! CREEPER is right. Also, very classyyyy! (;
erica, love, this is amazing. so funny. hope you had an amazing weekend. Stop by to see pictures from my weekend in Laguna Beach. xoxo
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.
http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard
WOW...really? Guys can be so gross sometimes! I think your profile picture is super cute and makes me wish I had long legs! lol
WOW...really? Guys can be so gross sometimes! I think your profile picture is super cute and makes me wish I had long legs! lol
HAHA guys are such idiots! That's totally an invite! NOT!
I've gotten late night messages. Nothing like yours though hahaha more like yo what you doin so late at night? wanna chill? bahahah
love u xoxoxo
Post a Comment