WEEZY F BABY. My main man. My main squeeze. His tickets for his massachusetts concert go on sale this Friday and I am just beaming and squealing like a 13 year old girl getting ready for her first 7 minutes in heaven experience.
If it isn't hot enough that he just drips sex, it's even hotter that he's a Boston Red Sox fan. Come on...I mean, we are destined to be together. Sorry Kurt. So I facebooked my friends who I have converted over to the dark side, aka got them addicted to weezy, and we are GOING! YES! I'll leave you with one of his new songs that he looks absolutely delicious in. Okay this post is starting to near X rated









10 comments:
Aww, I hope you feel better! :)
Please give him a giant hug and kiss for me =) and he's a sox fan? no wonder we love him! <3
xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons
JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to his concert in NJ this spring :) he was amazingggggg! Have your heard his new single "How To Love" ??? It's amazing!!!
HAHA you crack me up! We are too much alike with different men of course ;) I'm happy that you're going to his concert! :) Hope you're feeling better! xoxoo
I love that you love him.
I love me some Weezy too.
I would go to a concert if I could.
If only he'd come near Montana.
Sigh.
you are hilarious! do people - or i guess kids - really play 7 minutes in heaven?? i never did. me=sheltered.
and "dripping sex" haha i love it. i dont' do man tears but i guess a tattooed man tear doesn't really count ;) now if we can only convert him from a red to a white sox fan! oh yes - i went there!!!!!!!
haha my husband would be SO jealous that you are going to this :) just found your blog..following now!
I love you love for Lil' Wayne! I would so go to the concert with you!!! :)
ah, i'd die for lil wayne. he is so sexy, it's redic.
Post a Comment