I look at bathing suits all year round.
It’s an unwritten rule of mine that I need to buy at least one bathing suit a year because I like to keep up with the styles, ya dig? No, I really just have a huge fascination with bathing suits!
Last week I was on Victoria’s Secret website searching for a lil somethin’ somethin’. I was looking at the clearance swim section just to see what was on there and came across a really adorable $5 bikini top with pink polka dots that I promptly added to my shopping cart. I was looking into buying a different color top and bottom because apparently that is IN.
![]() |
| THIS TOP...but pink polka dots! |
On the side of the screen, it showed a few different bottoms that people bought to go with that top. I saw one that was cute and plain black. It was cheeky…and I mean cheeky. Take a looksie!
Holy cheeks, eh?!? Well these cheeks were cheekin’ out last night when my bathing suit came in the mail. Yup, I bought it. The cheeky bottom and pink top. I like the way it looks but at the same time, I’m dreading the fact that I have to keep up my booty workouts to keep it lookin’ fresh to death.
There's nothing more unappealing than a saggy beach bum and trust me..I've been a victim. Especially after being in the water all day. And we won't even mention when a wave hits and you fall, giving you a saggy sand butt. This cheeky bottom sits perfectly on my badonk-a-donk with no sag or droop!
Yeah we can ignore my face and "trying to be sexy" pose and just focus on the fact that I love this Victoria's Secret bathing suit okay?
Have you guys ever went cheeky?!









18 comments:
I am so happy {yet a bit envious} that you found a great suit! Love the mix and match idea and the price tag was spot on, no?!?!? I agree, what is up with $85 for a suit {there is one I am in love with at Anthro that would cost well over $100 for the top and bottom....um pass!}.
I am still on my quest for a great suit this summer...my old suit is on it's last legs.
xx Cat brideblu
I am feeling really awkward right now. I pulled up this post …at work.. and then got really embarrassed hoping no one was walking by my cubicle wondering why I was starring at girls in bathingsuits.
I am the same way about bathingsuits, I always look. But am picky when it comes to buying. Target or Victorias secret, loveee them all
my butt is so big, I am probably rather cheeky in any bathing suit I wear.
I wish I could give you some insider info on any of these bikinis, but I got nothing.
Oh I can tell you that my friend bought the miraculous bathing suit to wear in a pageant and all that padding looked GOOD on her!
CarissaExplainsItAll
Um, saggy butt is the worst. I might have to order me one of these cheeky bottoms!
You can never have too many swimsuits! I love all of the tops in the first picture :)
I can only dream of fitting into a suit like that! Rock your cheeky bottoms :)
HAHA Love your sexy pose! You're too funny!
I just want the VS model bod, screw their bathing suits, unless the make me look like them! LOL They are cute and I do own a few! HAHA
XOXO
I adore bathing suits, and you are 100 percent correct: there's nothing worse than saggy bums. Which is why I always need new bottoms! I don't need stretched out gross stuff! I need something that fits. Huzzah.
My friend has that swimsuit you got in yellow and it looks so cute on her! I wish my boobs would work in that top because I really love it. I need new suits or a boob job. Either or.
Oooh, I love it! Bathing suit shopping is always so much fun! That one is great. I always enjoy the VS Swimsuit catalog, and I always want like, everything in it!
Vicky's is my favorite to shop for bathing suits as well. There was one year where I went on a rage and bout like 6 in one day. It was bad. I promised myself I wouldn't buy any for the next year. I think they've actually stopped making the bottoms I like from Vickys...at least I haven't seen it in awhile. But the top you choose, that is my favorite cut!!! And I haven't gone cheeky...though I think it is a cute cut!!
I love VS... I think practically every single bikini I have is from there. :-)
my butt is already "cheeky" enough. i usually get the side tie bottoms so they don't give me muffin top.
and i wish i could just see a bathing suit i liked for cheap and get it. my big ass DD's are a blessing and a curse. they are amazing most of the time...but it's so hard to find bras and bathing suits that fit.
My badunkadunk dunk is too large for a cheeky bottom, I might scare smale children lol. I don't have big enough jugs to hold up a bandeau top though...so yeah it's usually a halter style top and boyshorts/bikini bottoms for me. I always feel fat though in swimsuits so I don't really enjoy swimsuit shopping. I got a new red one at Pennys this year. I always have to try them on because I'm like a small on top and then large on bottom!
I love my Vicki's Secret swimsuits too! I got a cheeky one this year from them with ruffles on it. I'm scared to wear it. I'm going to have to work up to it!
I saw that second photo with the "cheeky" bottoms last week and thought that it would take some serious guts (and butts!) to pull that off. I'm sure it'll look great, though! I love VS bathing suits, and I also do the "buy at least one every summer" type of deal, too. You just can't help it!
I don't think that I could wear the cheeky one out in public! I'd be embarrassed. Of my saggy butt. And my cellulite. : ( You will totally rock it though. I hope you take cheeky pictures with sand on your butt like that. Apparently that's HOT! ; )
this confirms we are the same person in different bodies. i shop for swimwear year round! love those cheeky bottoms! i'm jealous though - like i told carissa - ilook like a "shaquina" from the back - this would look not so cute on me. i may be asked to leave the beach!
oh and i have that top you bought in the white! love!!
Post a Comment