PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.09.2011

I rapped, I headstanded, I VLOGGED

I like to think that I am a normal person.

But I am not.

So I made this vlog for you all and tried some fancy editing skills, aka used the iMovie application for the iPhone. I will get better I swear!

So here you have it...a vlog on my silly day/life!


Songs- J-lo "I'm into you," Nicki Minaj "Super Bass," DJ Khalid and others "All I do is win"

I need a full day of shamlessness to douggie for you guys..so that might come next!

Thank you Sabrina for your double dog dare. I TRIPLE DOG DARE you to also do a headstand hehe! :-)

K love you all!

Photobucket

32 comments:

Stacy said...

That was hilarious - I loved it! I loved that you did this in the car and singing away...priceless. And your headstand - seriously, STRONG arm muscles - kudos to you cuz I could NEVER pull that off!

Holly said...

Hahaha hilarious...I love it! I'm gonna have to do a vlog soon, but I'm not quite as adventurous as you are to do a headstand!

Danielle said...

Impressive on all accounts. You may just have this unemployment thing figured out!

Raquel said...

Hahah you're too funny! And very impressive on the headstand!

Melody said...

Rapping along to Nicki Minaj was seriously hilarios! If you do a vlog doing the douggie, I might pee my pants! lol

Rissy said...

oh my god... seriously this beats all my vlogs BY A LOT!

You are amazing.

I seriously want to post this video on my facebook so everyone can watch you rap Nicki Minaj. Amazing.

CarissaExplainsItAll

Bonnie said...

Pshhhh ... All I do is win.

I'm not normal. I think I put on a lot of airs of being cool, but I really am not. I'm a huge dork.
And I'm glad to see that you are a dork, too.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Rissy said...

oh and you're the skinniest person I know

CarissaExplainsItAll

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

YOU are hilarious!! Keep 'em coming!

Ruthie said...

Oh my gorsh, you are hiilarious! Haha and quite talented to record yourself while driving! I want to try zumba, it looks pretty cool and I have no other dance moves, so why not?

Ashley said...

I friggin' love this post! Um, yes...please do a vlog doing the douggie ASAP!!! :)

You are too funny! Love your rappin' skills too! Lil' Wayne needs to get on stage with him!

BelleinBows said...

This was the funniest vlog ever!!!
Your rapping skillz & your headstand skills, ah-maz-ing!

Bre said...

O...M...G...

First of all, I can't believe you were vlogging and driving. Super extra no-no!

Second, you really did just rap on your blog...and I was feelin' it.

Third, I really want to try to do a headstand right now, but I am in my office and wearing a dress. Major HR faux paux (sp?)

You.So.CrayCray.

Candace said...

I have been trying so hard to rap to super bass and I can't. I get so confused:) Anyways you are hilarious. Loved this.

Michelle said...

First, I love you! Second, this was the BEST VLOG I've ever seen! I loveeeeeed seeing you rap! It was awesome! And your headstand ... amazing! I love the imovie effects!! Totally awesome!!

PS your car looks like mine, is it a Jetta?

You need to do vlogs more often :)

XOXOX

Ashley said...

oh my god. you make my life! i never knew the position of one's hair was so important to a headstand.....glad i do now.

love the armpit burn - that is fabulous!

there are so many amazing things in this video i can't even comment on them all but seriously this is the first thing i did when i got home! haha

oh and a question - WHERE did you get your heart necklace from? i have been looking for one just.like.that!

Morgan Alyse said...

Loved it :)

I just started back up on my blogging todayy. Maybe you'd wanna check out my page? Its kinda boring today- no videos of me rapping or doing a head stand :( Perhaps one day I'll feel brave enough to post a silly video of me singing or dancing....
~Morgan

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

omgggg you are not a douche! I happen to be married to a douche ;) haha did I tell you the story? Rissy and Michelle know it... i'll have to fill you in!

you're beyond adorbs! umm come rap and take zumba with me! <3 mwah!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Whim Wham Life said...

Ummm, you are too freaking cute! I'm pretty sure rapping is one of the funnest things ever. I try and do it on a weekly basis to weird my husband out:-) xoxo

Liz said...

Umm ok I am DYING at this right now! Cracking up hysterically.

And can we PLEASE get tickets to BritneySpears/Nicki Minaj??

Unknown said...

Okay Erica you have WON me over- you are now in my TOP 5 favoritest- yep a word, blogs... because I absolutely love you, your silliness, your poor burn, your zumba- how pretty i think you are and the fact that you are ripped- muscle wise around your shoulders- doing that headstand girl!!! OMG.. i admire you! You're great!

Lauren said...

This is so awesome, I am so impressed with your rapping AND headstand, I could never do either :-)

Sabrina Says Blog said...

HOLY Eff. Better than I ever imagined! I am literally going to record mine right now! I am seriously impressed with your G-ness.

straight up.

Sabrina Says

Caitlin C. said...

Cute vlog - you are too funny! Love this!! :)

Megan said...

E, you are hilarious! I love that you were driving and rapping and recording yourself...and made it look SO easy!

PS: I hate you for looking SO cute before AND after working out.

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

You unemployed douche!!!

OMG you made me laugh so hard. I'm putting ya in my reader!!!

Lindsay said...

so hilarious on so many levels!

and arm pit burns can suck it...that is seriously pain like no other!!

Raven said...

I like to think that I am a normal person also.

But I also, am not.

I do all my vlogs on imovie, kinda fun :)

the headstand, the rapping. wow. this was pretty awesome.

Raven said...

p.s. good job vloging and driving and not wrecking.

also Im seeing Nicki Minaj next Sat with my GIRL BRITNEY SPEARS!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥ Nadine said...

So funny, haha. I loved it. That was really a good start to my day, since I'm sitting here in my PJ's, sipping coffee. :)

Pretty brave to do a headstand. :)

Have a great weekend. XO.

So shay said...

OHHHHHHHHHH mylanta. You had me laughing so hard!!!! HAHAHA I love you! Just the fact that you were driving and talking to "us" made me laugh. Seriously, though...can I look like you? The "Whoo-hoo" at the end was too funny too. ALright so this is officially a lame comment but whateverrr. Make another VLOG please?

ashley said...

are you driving* and recording* yourself singing? you may be my new girl crush. move to sf with me? lol