PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.27.2011

I confess I did the Douggie amongst other things

Happy Monday!

Time to link up with my chicka, Carissa and share my deep, dark, confessions with you all :-)


I confess...I am doing the Dougie over at Shalyn's blog today. Sometimes I embarrass myself!


I confess...I wore the same outfit last Saturday as I did this Saturday. Literally..down to the shoes! I didn't plan to either. I guess either I'm a gross scumbag or I forget what I wear!

 Boston, June 18

Hershey Park, PA, June 25

I confess...I yelled at 15 year old skanky girls from my car window because I got annoyed they didn't thank me for letting them cross the street. Then they gave me mean looks and I put the pedal to the floor because I got so scared.

I confess...I went through my Facebook pics yesterday and untagged about 10 drunk eye pictures..but had to keep this one because some of the comments make me laugh


From my sister
 holy shit! wtf is going on in this picture. you must have had
more than 1 cosmo and probably only 6 glasses of water instead of 8.
(my mom "liked" this comment)
From my friend
never noticed you had that weird lazy eye  
like that guy I see outside 7-11. Keep it classy!

What do YOU have to confess?! Link up with Rissy and let us all know!

Photobucket

16 comments:

Rissy said...

bahahaha can that be your new default?!

HERSHEY PARK!!!

I end up wearing the same outfits all the time because once I like something, I stick with it.

clearly I am going to watch that video now... thank you for doing all the silly things we suggest you do!

CarissaExplainsItAll

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

bahahaha i love you! off to check out your mad dougie skills =)

Unknown said...

haha too funny!! I am sure I have done that =) No worries -- at least you look hot in the outfit! =)

I saw you on Shalyn's blog -- LOVED it =) You crack me up!

My hubby gets a lazy eye when he is sleepy or drunk except it is BAD like I wonder if he can see or not haha OK not that bad but you get what I mean =)

Alisha said...

Hehehe that drunk-lazy-eye picture is my favorite. Love your sister's comment too!!

No worries on wearing the same outfit two weekends in a row, some times I do that deliberately! ;)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Haha I also tend to get lazy eyed when I drink. I have to detag pictures quite often after a night out!

Whim Wham Life said...

Ha. Your such a happy drinker:-) I turn into giggles mcgee after a couple drinks. xoxo

The Michelle Show said...

Hey girl, nothing stanky about repeat outfits. Lets be real here. Its way easier then laundry, and we dont all have revolving closets :p

I'm living out of my suitcase right now and repeat outfits are a must!

Abby said...

Haha, hilarious! Your sister and mom are awesome!

Megan said...

Hahahahaha!! Oh wow, that picture is amazing. Definitely profile picture material! : )

Anonymous said...

that pic is histerical! and who cares if you wore the same outfit you looked great anyway!!!

Michelle said...

HAHA you're too much! Definitely default material ;) Love your dougie dance instruction at Shalyn's! XOXO

Anonymous said...

haha ohmygosh soooo great! love the pics!

Unknown said...

Yay for Hershey Park!

Ashley said...

yelling at people who don't thank you - this is why i heart you big time! we are one and the same.

you are the sassiest drunk eye person i've ever seen....also the "grossest scumbag" haha....amazzzzzing!

ashley said...

i always double-dip outfits ;)

love that your mom liked your drunken fb picture. haha.

i may or may not have dougied (can i verb it? haha) in public before

Anonymous said...

You made us laugh, love the skanky girl confession, haha!
Xo,
Jessica & Holly
Etsy.com/shop/chezjolly