PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.16.2011

That time I wore my boyfriends underwear on my blog...

I was folding laundry yesterday and folded 22 pairs of Kurt's boxers and only 13 pairs of my undies.

Stop. I know what you're thinking...
A- Erica doesn't change her undies everyday (BUT SHE DOES) or
B- Kurt wipes his ass with his own boxers instead of with TP which is why he has so many dirty ones

Wrong! See, my boyfriend likes to take 2-3 showers a day. I have no idea why. During the week, he showers in the morning and then again at night. On weekends sometimes it's 3 times. I can't complain, because I'd rather him be squeaky clean than be a dirty mother effer. I can't help but wonder what's making him so dirty being a techy geek nerd all day.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't wear his boxers as shorts though. Come on, I'm sure we've all done it...they're comfy! And of course I wear the clean ones...not ones he has already worn...icky shweatty ballz.

I thought I'd give you guys a sneak peak. Boxers are so damn cute! Shh don't tell Kurt.

Rainforest Cafe Boxers! They glow in the dark. Kinky, no?

I just think these are so cute. They have Pickles holding Beer mugs?


Shhhhh..I am sappy. I bought my boyfriend boxers with I <3 Erica on them. Ready, set, JUDGE!


I'd much rather be like a guy and wear boxers everyday than tight tiny thongs that ride my ass. I just can't argue with comfort! But for now I will stick to my cute sexy undies from victoria's secret!

SPEAKING OF Victoria's Secret, I am guest posting today over at Carissa's blog, Carissa Explains it All. Check it out! There is a small underwear reference :-) If you haven't checked out her blog yet, you must!
Photobucket

22 comments:

The Michelle Show said...

Hahaha you are too funny!
My boyfriend doesnt wear boxers he wears breifs (which I actually love way more, so its a good thing haha) but I totally wear his Tshirts/sweats as comfy clothes, or PJs.

Michelle said...

HAHHA You are a riot! First off! I don't think there's anything wrong with wearing his boxers. I love the fun designs and crazy things they make! And I love love love that you bought Kurt "I love Erica" boxers because he should wear them because you are awesome!

Loved your post of Rissy's blog too! :)

love u! xoxo!

Jennifer said...

Great blog! I am a new follower thanks to your guest post on Carissa's blog!

Unknown said...

haha you're hilarious! I use to wear my hubby's boxers all the time...now I just wear my soffee shorts. I'm sure he LOVES that you posted his boxers for the blog-osphere haha =)
I also stopped wearing them when I realized some of the ones with innuendos were from his mom -- WEIRD. SO I told him that isn't appropriate lol ...she no longer buys them for him...which sounds weird on so many levels haha

Alex Byer said...

My boyfriend totally has the pickles ones too. They're his favorite pair haha :)

Stacy said...

HAHAHA - totally you to get him I LOVE ERICA boxers!

Courtney B said...

They have glow in the dark boxers?! HAHA!
And I'd totally buy my hubs I <3 Courtney underwear...way better than a tatoo! Ha!

Rissy said...

hahaha oh my gosh Erica! too funny. Seriously... I am so glad that when people read my blog today and pop over here, this is what they'll see.

Perfection.

And seriously... why do guys shower so much?

CarissaExplainsItAll

Amanda said...

Sexayyyyyy!

Great legs, btw.

Raquel said...

hahaha way cute! I love my boyfriend's Grinch boxers! The Grinch is my fave so of course i fell in love with them :)

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

that sounds like my husband he showers 2-3 times a day too it is so annoying to do that much laundry

Megan said...

Hahahaha. My husband is the SAME way! I'm doing good if I shower once a day! : )

Bonnie said...

Best.Post.Ever.
This inspires me to wear Mr. A's boxers sometime just to see what it would be like.
I have worn boxers (I sleep in boxers -- weird?), but I want to wear HIS boxers. He is much bigger than me, though, so they would probably fall right off of me. Sad day.
P.S. Why do guys shower so much? Mr. A does the same thing. You would expect girls to have obsessive showering tendencies, not guys.
Guys are strange.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Marian said...

Pickles holding beer mugs....now where could I find a pair of those;)

Ashley said...

my my my kurt has some very festive boxers....glow in the dark, ones with your name on it....does he have holiday-themed ones too? i beeeet he does! ;)

Abby said...

Just hopped over after reading your guest post, hilarious! Love your blog and your sense of humor! I'm a new follower ;)

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

bahahahahahaha the pickels!!!! i need to get paul those! ohmygosh! hilarity!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Alison Kinsey said...

lol i totally laughed out loud at this post and your "poses" in your guy's undies. i've only worn my bf's boxers ONCE!

Lauren Nicole said...

i love wearing nick's clothes... he's more of a boxer brief kinda guy, so wearing his underwear might be a little weird. but i'll take his athletic shorts, tees, hoodies, etc.

not that they stay on for very long, but yeah.. still comfy ;)

Unknown said...

sublime!

j'aodre!


http://theminimalistchic.blogspot.com/

follow each other?


hugs from paris!

Meagan Noel said...

Haha love your blog!

Cori said...

I wear my husband's boxers all the time as pjs! :) They are comfy!

I laughed at the B) he uses them as tp. haha. That would sound like a typical man...haha.
ILoveLucyJean