PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.15.2011

Death by cupcakes from Jenni

I just want to thank everyone for their support on my post the other day when I was being a little Debbie Downer! I love you all SOO much! :-)

Okay...on to more delicious things. Like these...


A few months ago I saw this recipe from Jenni at Story of My Life and literally just mouth-gasmed. They looked and sounded AH-MAZING! I just had to try. So I did, and they came out absolutely delicious! Jenni, you da bomb.com.


Oh and if you want the delish recipe, check out her post! Now go make them!

Oh...and I need some advice. Remember that time I told you guys I didn't put sunblock on and got a nasty sunburn because I'm stupid? Well now my legs look like I am going through one of those chemical peels where you have your skin peeled off to get more "fresh and clean" looking. I am not supporting this peel (or paying hundreds of bones for it) HA! That's the first time I used the term bones to mean dolla dolla bills...thanks to Ashley who got me loving the word!

But yeah...I have been lotioning my legs like 5 times a day and they are still peeling a bit. WAH! Help!

k byeeeee!
Photobucket

15 comments:

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Ahahaha "mouth-gasmed!!" My new favorite word...

Thanks for the shout out, sister! You rock!!

Lindsey said...

I love love love boxed strawberry cupcakes with strawberry icing. Wear sunscreen fool!

The Michelle Show said...

Leopard print and cupcakes?? You must have known I would stumble on your blog today and therefore posted my favorite things...

Have you tried exfoliating? My blondie blue eyed bf got a nasty burn almost 2 weeks ago and hes STILL peeling away!

Ashley said...

Ummm, wow! Those look amazing! I'm saying this while eating my lunch, chicken, broc, and yams. Nothing compared to those cupcakes! {SMH} ahaha. You go girl :)

Melody said...

lmao at you da bomb.com! Braxton family?! lol

Those cupcakes look soo good! I just ate lunch but I want some of those now! lol

Lindsay said...

I made cupcakes the other day too! Yum!

As for your burn... I always use Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion. It smells delicious and keeps your skin nice and hydrated so you don't peel!

Katie Elizabeth said...

oooh soo yummy! these look soo good!

xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Mmm mmmm mmmm... these look amazing! YUMM!! Look at you lil miss Betty Crocker ;)

Umm sunscreen!! There are different kinds of aloe that will help you!

XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

They look delicious i think i "mouth-gasmed" just looking..lol (your histerical). And wear sunscreen please thank you!!!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

bah my legs are all dry right now too! I think i'm going to try salt scrub and a bath with a little baby oil in it later to soften them up! <3

those cupcakes look AHHHHHmazing! omg

Ashley said...

bahaha - glad to introduce some ghetto in your life ;)

those cupcakes look AMAZEBALLS! i have been craving cupcakes allll weeeek!

those look yum-tastic!

choose to be happy blog said...

i think....... i want one.

or 5.

you can mail to princess Chelsea
Atlanta, GA

feeding one blogger at a time!!! it could be your new motto :)

Bonnie said...

TEASE.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Rissy said...

I didn't read this.. but I need to.. I just read the line about yesterday's post and now I feel like an awful blog friend! I hope you're doing ok... ugh I even talked to you today.. I suck.

CarissaExplainsItAll

Megan said...

Totally loving that you said bones like Ash!! And these look delicious. You can bring these to our slumber party!