PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.08.2011

Sorry I have been MIA from you all!

Hi there bloggy buddies!

I've missed you all and have missed the blogging world. I have so much to catch up on and blogs to read and everything!

On Friday my grandmother passed away. She was 94 years old. Can you freakin' believe that!? 94 years old..AMAZING. So that's why I haven't been around much. It's been a sad, sad weekend but we are all okay. Her and my grandfather just celebrated their 61st anniversary 2 weeks ago. I'll miss her more than ANYTHING but she is in a better place now. So needless to say it's been such a whirlwind.

Here's something I found that made me happy and in a little better mood. The Bosotn Globe released pics of celebrity portraits that Disney is doing. They're a little cheesy but I like it! And it'll be featured in Oprah's magazine and InStyle in April. Check some out!

J-Lo and Mark Anthony

Olivia Wilde and Alec Baldwin!

Beyonce, Lyle Lovett and Oliver Platt

My fav..Queen Latifa!

Love you all and expect a more upbeat post from me soon!
xoxox

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( My thoughts are with you lady!!

Lauren said...

I am so sorry for your loss :-( I love those celeb Disney pictures!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry for your loss pretty lady!!
I LOVE those celeb pictures!!!

Christina said...

Sorry to hear about your grandma.

Alisha said...

Sorry love. 94 really is amazing, and what's even more amazing, they got to celebrate one more year together to hit their anniversary!! Bitter sweet. I hope to live that long :)

Rissy said...

ahaahahah those pictures are hysterical!

I know we already chit chatted about your grandmother, but I hope you and the fam are doing alright! much love girl!

CarissaExplainsItAll

Ashley said...

Sorry to hear for your loss.

Love the Disney pictures! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your grandma, but 94?? That's a lot of life!!

The pictures are awesome!

AiringMyLaundry said...

I am sorry for your loss.

The pictures are really cool!

meghan said...

I'm so sorry about your grandmother.

The pictures are pretty cool. I love the Alice in Wonderland one...

P!nky said...

Hey girl, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers and love sent to you and your family during this sad time. She sounds like an amazing woman and wow, 94 years old, that is so awesome. I hope each day gets better and the sadness slowly turns to sweet memories.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, but it sounds as though she is in a better place and was surrounded by amazing family!

hope you have a great week!

<3 megan

Bre said...

So sorry about your g-ma! Sounds like she lived a long and full life. I hope your grandpa does okay without her. Love the Disney celeb pis too!

Diana Doyle said...

I hope your memories of your Grandma bring you comfort. I bet you learnt a lot from her.

Sending a hug
love
Diana x

Café Moka said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss!
Sending a hug xoxox

.:Chelsey:. said...

So sorry to hear of your grandma's passing. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Megan said...

So sorry to hear about your grandma! Praying for you and your family! You have been missed in the blog world!

The Brunette Suburbanite said...

Sorry about your grandmother. 94 years old is amazing.

On a more upbeat note, I love the Disney inspired pictures. Can't wait to see them in InStyle.