PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.31.2011

My state has the worst drivers and North Dakota has the ugliest people

Everyone knows Massachusetts has the Mass-Hole drivers..but did you know that Louisiana is known for Gonorrhea?! I came across this picture and thought it was so interesting! See what your state is known for!

Click this link if you are wondering where these stats came from..haha apparently they have facts and stats to back it up!

That's all I've got for ya...th th th th thats all folks. Wait. Can someone get me these?

Happy Thursday my loves! :)


Photobucket

26 comments:

Slyde said...

Daily COmmute?

now thats not sexy at ALL!!!

Anonymous said...

Virginia=Motorcycle Deaths!? SCARY!! My dad did his mid-life crisis at 50 and just recently bought a motorcycle and he has wrecked twice so far! I hope he is not just another Virginia stat :-)

Meri said...

Hmm, tornadoes? My state is known for tornadoes? yikes!

wow- south dakota is pretty bleak, rape?

I'm kind of cracking up at this, is that wrong?

Michelle said...

How lovely...High school graduation for the state of Texas. My profession? High school English teacher.

kimberly @ lush lounge said...

California air pollution! I can totally believe it! but I think were known for much more than that. too lol
happy thursday :)

Anonymous said...

Maryland AIDS? Yikes! I think I'm safe, though ;) Haha! Thanks for sharing...oh yeah, my hometown of Maine has the dumbest people?! That may be true...sh*t.

Jessica said...

that is so funny I have never heard of such stats!! Va= motor cycle deaths..that's not good since i love riding on motorcycles..!

CPF said...

I honestly just LOLed in the middle of class!!! That map is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

xoxo
-CPF

P.S. everytime I see your blog title the lyrics to Ke$ha pop in my head, but except hot and dangerous its young and fabulous!

Cori said...

That IS very interesting! Your post title threw me when you said North Dakota had the ugliest people. haha. I was like, "uh-oh, who did she meet?"

In my area that totaly makes sense and I think that most people are aware of it. Ugliest people in ND? I hope they are peacefully oblivious..haha.

Lauren said...

OMG ours is Identity Theft crazy! I need those cups in my life.

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Ok I will trade -- make me a cute signature for the end of my posts and i'll come be your cooking/foodie partner in crime =) Only if you do the baking though <3

a present: http://www.target.com/Damask-16-pc-Dinnerware-Set-Black/dp/B0041PPR1C/ref=sc_qi_detaillink

THEY STILL HAVE THEM! haha I bought these almost 3 years ago. They last forever and through much abuse =)

xoxo
jenn

Anonymous said...

OK! This makes me laugh! But I want MN to be known for more than tornadoes! hahahaha I want something funny!!!

Those cups are AMAZING.

Unknown said...

love the map -- it was very interesting =) I totally buy the identity theft for FL!!

Candace said...

The Montana one is so true. It is depressing. Also very scary to drive here at night after bars close. And the DUI's?!?! There are so many people with multiples. It is crazy!

Piril Maria said...

Funny =)




Follow me:
http://thebookness.blogspot.com

Rissy said...

OH. MY . GOD. my state says AIDS.... I am totally and completely freaked out now.
Just call me Bubble Girl from now on.

CarissaExplainsItAll

Ashley said...

oh my gosh - this is hilarious! love love love!

Hannah Sullivan said...

hahah ohhh man.. I live in Oregon, and I guess there is a lot of homeless people... sad :( good news is: I love love love your blog! I cant wait to follow it!

Hannah
hannahmichellesullivan.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

This is hilarious! Love it! Some of them, I've heard of them being nicknamed what it says. Could it be true? hmmm...

Unknown said...

lol thats awesome.

Ashley said...

WOW - thats bananas!!!

Jessica said...

My state (FL) is known for Identity Theft... Hmm, I believe that. BUT, I figured it would be known for death or car accidents... you know, with all the old people we have here.

Megan said...

This makes me really sad. Haha. Can we find a map of all the things that the states do well??

Anonymous said...

Haha, this made me giggle xoxo

augustalolita said...

haha those are some awesome cups!! i want one <3

Kate said...

Hello to one of my newest followers! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog -- I decided to pop over to yours and this map of the US majorly caught my eye!! Yep, it's goin' up on my blog :)