I'm not feeling inspired today and am having a writer's block! I hate when that happens. I also hate that I am a journalist and have writers block..is something wrong here!?
I came across some of these photos yesterday and just HAD to share them with you guys. Basically this artist just added wires to inanimate objects and made them look SO cool and funny! Have a looksie..
How cool!! I want to make one now because I never come up with anything cool. Boo!
Yesterday I probably looked sketchy in Barnes and Noble. I have a Kindle. I love it but sometimes I miss the feel of a book! But I admit...Kindle book prices are WAY lower than real-life book prices. So yesterday I went into Barnes and scoured the store for good books I want to read, and then I'd sketchily write them into my iPhone and look around to see if anyone was looking. I did that for about 45 minutes and got like 8 books I want to download. Is this illegal of me!? Hah! I felt funny doing it. But I love my Kindle! Even though I ordered a book last month that I THOUGHT was a nice, romantic love story...turned out to be this wild sex novel. I read through it though because it DID have a story to it..a murder mystery! I'm not creepy, I swear.
I "like" a lot of different celebrities on Facebook. I know, I know...creep-tastic! The other day, Bethenny Frankel put on her Facebook that Skinny Girl Sangria was coming out in stores! I absolutely love Sangria..but sometimes it's just soo sweet and too sweet! Her recipe sounds SO GOOD. Here's your Thirsty Thursday cocktail!
- 8 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 4 white plums, pitted and sliced
- 1 pound green grapes, cut in half
- 3 bottles Prosecco (an Italian sparkling wine)
- One 12-ounce can Fresca or diet lemon/lime soda
- One 12-ounce can club soda
Combine everything and chill for an hour before serving!
This sounds SO delicious I want to make it like, right now!
Happy Thursday! If you live in the great state of Massachusetts like me, (or New England, for that matter!) we might be seeing 60 degrees this weekend. 60 FREAKIN DEGREES!! I need it. This 13 degree shit just isn't sitting well with me no mo! Mo money mo problems! (This has nothing to do with anything but as I was typing no mo, I suddenly felt like rapping Biggie Smalls'-mo money mo problems)
xoxox love you all!











10 comments:
oooh, I'm so excited to try Bethanny's sangria! I heard her skinny girl margarita wasn't that good. (the one she sold in stores).
i have an e-reader too so I can relate to what you did at B&N!, haha.
ps - those pics of the inanimate objects are SO funny!
I love all those cool pics & yum that drink recipe looks awesome!!! Thanks for sharing :-)
oh my goodness how did i not know about bethenny's sangria....i loveeeee sangria this is so exciting! lol :)
I need some sangria girl -- totally wish it was friday -- it's been a rough week!
I LOVED those art pictures -- too cute =)
I don't think it is illegal to write down a list of books in Barnes and Noble haha =)
Oh my gosh, those art pictures are SO cute! I love the nail polish one! Haha!!
The art pictures are so cute. I love them!
I also saw that Bethenny had tweeted about the Sangria and I had the same reaction. I can't wait, and I haven't even had skinny girl margarita. I can't find it anywhere!
these are awesome! love the first two wire figures! happy weekend gorgeous!!!
I love these!! They are adorable and funny! Hope you had a great weekend. Did the weather actually get to 60?? My dad, sis, and bro are out there right now visiting fam. I'm jealous! And just so you know, I just gave you a blog award on my blog :) http://mandyhippychic.blogspot.com/
I am definitely trying Bethenny's sangria! Thanks for the recipe! I love those pictures, too--they are too funny!
P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog that you should check out!
Great arty pictures!
Post a Comment