*******
Well hello all of Erica's lovely followers!
This chick is super psyched to make your acquaintance.

(that's my excited face... and yes that's a man hand touching it)
My name is Carissa aka Rissy, and you can usually find me over HERE!
Today, Erica is driving her sweet ride back from the Lil Wayne concert so we won't make her blog.
I will do it for her!
I like to ask my bloggy friends questions sometimes...
So today I have one for you.
What is your price?
Uh oh! Did I just lose some of you???
Stay with me please...
I just want to know what your price would be to participate in a reality show.
I mean let's be honest guys...
There are so many reality shows out there, I think there is a pretty good chance that at least one of you will be involved in one someday.
They are taking over the world!
I personally have considered sending in an application to be a contestant on the Bachelor...
Not to find love, but just to say I did it (but that's another story).
Look around ya'll...
Every D list celebrity (what up Kathy Griffin) and their weirdo spouse seems to be getting a reality show these days...
Or every person who has a large number of kids (or wives EEEKKKK) or gives birth before the age of 20.
Oh and I almost forgot all the people with drinking problems getting their own shows... hello Jersey Shore and the Real World.
I am not criticizing.... not even close!
I love these shows! I watch 90% of them... and if my parents would spring for Style and Oxygen, I'd watch even more. (thank goodness my parents aren't encouraging this behavior)
From watching these shows, I have actually learned something...
Seriously!
Reality tv ruins lives.
Any show that is in season 2 can't help but highlight its stars or star dealing with a whole lot of backlash because of new found fame or delusional behavior for the exact same reason....
Fame changes people! Even if it is just a teensy little bit of it. I mean imagine how you would act if you saw your own face on tv every week at 8pm...
So back to my original question...
How much would you charge a network to change your life (probably not for the better) forever?
I'd ask for 50 grand an episode.
KIDDING! (well kinda)
P.S. I am a HUGE Real Housewives fan which is actually what prompted this post. However, if I mention that show I will go on and on and on and on... and let's be honest, you guys all have lives to live. So I'll let you go : )





19 comments:
reality tv shows are my lifeline. it is a sad and true fact.
Love your blog! I am guilty of watching all those (trashy) reality tv show...hah
New follower :)
xoxo
Stephanie&Such
I wath the real housewives of Miami, I'm addicted to sassy latinas
I don't think I'd like to participate on them. I rarely even see them anymore, perhaps I grew out of that, not sure. But one thing is for sure and that is that they can be very entertaining, tanks to the drama and the stupidity of most of them. Being that I work for a major systems and media company, I wouldn't be able to participate in them even if I wanted to. And usually the price they'd pay is very low.
Great post rissy! IDK what my price would be. I would definitely do a reality show, but not one about my personal life. maybe one of the hgtv ones or a wedding show one! i would just like to do a single episode, not a season.
Haha I feel awkward commenting on this BUT..
erica i think blogger is mad at you because your posts really don't show up in my reader.
also I love your new design!!!!
Um...I give a shout out to reality tv in my bio...I love it! Love this blog! Thank you Rissy for guest posting for Erica! I now follow her blog and love it! Have a good Monday!
Oh i'm the queen of everything reality. You name it, I watch it. I would do it for free. Big Brother is the show I dream of going on but I don't think I could expose my life like that.
Haha, it is sad but I am addicted to reality TV too. Love the excited face too Rissy! :)
I love reality TV too haha .. unfortunately we have like the biggest TV package ever so I get TLC, Bravo, Style, you name it. Such a cute post :)
I love reality tv! Love your excited face Rissy! :)
I'm a sucker for pretty much all reality tv. I haven't thought about what my price would be though... personal stylist, hairdresser, makeup artist, wardrobe.. for life??
LOVE the post and I also watch reality TV like it's going out of style. My price... I wouldn't dare, I don't think I would want the whole world to know who I am.. and I don't think anyone would be interested in me. LOL
Would I let HGTV come redo my bedroom, living room, and whatever else they could get there hands on - yes or the Style network come give me a makeover - yes :]
This was such a cute post, I am now a new follower !
I watch way too much reality TV. I think my husband worries about me. Perhaps they will do a Real Housewives of Montana. Haha.
i think i watch every reality show there is....except jersey shore. i feel like i might catch something just watching.
ERICA! hope the concert was amazeballs!!!!
visiting from carissa's blog! so fun!!
I agree, they can ruin the lives of the people they highlight, but there are a few exceptions to the rule out there. I love Lauren Conrad and what she's become after The Hills. LOVE her line of clothing :)
I don't watch much reality tv. I have enough drama in my life as it is. I don't need drama from other people I don't even know..
Erica, I hope you had a great time at Lil Weezy's concert!! :)
PS. LOVE your new design from Lauren :)
You are so right...they mostly ruin lives. They are so entertaining though. Right? Haha. Addicted!
Post a Comment