PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.16.2011

It's Wednesday and I'm in a random mooood ya DIG?

Just a few random things on my mind at this moment in time!

Last night I had the biggest moment of nostalgia while my 
boyfriend was eating thin mint ice cream (umm genius??!!) 
Remember Hoodsies? What happened to those.

I want one right meow.

I think I've died and gone to heaven watching this baby. 
Literally, this baby is freakin ADORABLE! Makes me want a baby
just so I can do weird things to make him/her laugh.



Actually I think I have a knack for babies.

If there's a baby in a booth in front of me in a restaurant and he turns to look at me,
I'll make silly faces and he'll smile at me! Ahhhh I love it. But then
there's those bratty toddlers or 5 year olds who are just acting ridiculous
and I'll actually make mean, nasty, ugly faces at them. But I do
love kids I promise you that!!

Last night I made a delicious recipe from Bethenny Frankel's website. 
It was so easy and so yummy. basically it was just chicken, red/green peppers,
onions, broccoli and marinara sauce all together and it came out superb! I was 
proud, as was my hunny. Check her website out ... there are SO many good recipes! 
And did I mention cocktail recipes too? Yup! Bethenny.com

Ski season is just about over..hoping to get one more mountain trip... 



But this is almost here..warm weather. Can I get a Hallelujah?



Happy Humpday you pretty young thangs!
xoxox

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha I just found your blog, and I've loving it! (Especially your blogger profile about making a necklace out of olive pits hahaha.)

Danielle said...

I just posted that same video! It's too cute to not pass on.

Rissy said...

I think I could go the rest of my life without skiing ever again. But I guess you could talk me into it.

I'd really enjoy seeing you make nasty faces at a bratty 5 year old hahaha

Bethenny Frankel is pretty much my idol.... seriously!

CarissaExplainsItAll

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

happy hump day!!! thx for the bday wishes bff! =) ooh and is that a VS bikini? super cute!!!!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Shay said...

You are so cute- I love your blog! Your pictures make me want to be on a beach somewhere so badly!

And just an FYI on the wisdom tooth thing down there- if they arent hurting and your teeth are not shifting at the moment, dont worry about it! I have the same thing going on in this here mouth!

Nicole said...

Bring on the warm weather! And I must say, I have baby fever over here. The crying and bratty ones remind me that I don't need one now! Ha!

Mrs. Bill said...

I'm so ready for beach weather!

Meredith! said...

i'm really freakin excited that you said "right meow" i thought my boyfriend and i were the only ones that said that!! haha
and i have NO idea what a hoodsie is!

Meri said...

Gorgeous sunset- it makes me want to be outside ASAP. I'm going to check out Bethenny's website, thanks for the link!

.:Chelsey:. said...

I swear...you crack me up! it never fails girl!
Have a great (rest) of the week!

Michaela said...

Can't wait for the sun and to sit out in the water of California like that! (: You're adorable!

Jessica said...

I think I'm in love with Bethenny. My hubs can't stand her. Umm... what is a hoodsie?! I've never heard of that before!
By the way, I so get a kick out of people who make silly faces at my kids! Ha!

Megan said...

I have no idea what a hoodsie is. Oops? We are having beautiful weather here already! LOVING it!

I saw that baby video yesterday and just about died watching it!!