First let me start off by telling you all that I will be uploading my questions VLOG tomorrow! How excited are you!?
Something happened though with my comment stuff because I fooled around with it..so if you didn't see your question under the comments, it was sent to my email and isn't showing up on my blog..don't worry, I got it though! Don't ask..no idea how that even happened.
So as many of you might know from previous blog posts, I am in love with this Boston blogger. I've posted her videos before just because she is so hilarious, and literally tells you how it is. I saw this video blog she did a few weeks ago about people that piss her off at the gym. Take a looksie.
Last night, I was at the gym and got so enraged I wanted to start spraying this man with the spray bottle they leave on the machines. As I held myself back from possibly being banned from my YMCA forever, I compiled a list of 3 DONTS that people should abide by in the gym!
1) Dudes...stop grunting as you lift weights. You are not impressing
annnyone, and frankly, you sound like fat pigs who are out of shape and
sloppy and gross and nasty and can't control your nasty noises. And while
you're at it, don't be so obvious when staring girls' ass/legs/body.
2) As Jenna said, don't stare at my machine and see what I'm doing and
then copy me! Do I look like a professional workout-er? NO! I just do what I do
and hope it works! This is what ticked me off last night. Some man kept looking
over at my calorie count so much that I actually had to cover it up with my cell
phone. I glared at him and I don't think he turned towards me the
rest of the workout. I scared that man and he probably went runnin' to his mama!
3) Don't stand so close to me while you're waiting to use my machine. At my gym,
we have sign-up sheets for the cardio machines so that people know when it's
their turn. Fine, whatever. But downstairs, that's where all the weight machines
are. I was doing a leg workout last night and some woman started standing
ON MY ASS waiting to get on the machine. Go away!
ON MY ASS waiting to get on the machine. Go away!
Was this a rant? Meh. Am I the only one who notices this?! Do you guys have pet peeves about the gym and the people you encounter?!
xoxoxo Happy Thursday cuties! This was my 100th post!
xoxoxo Happy Thursday cuties! This was my 100th post!







12 comments:
haha highly entertaining -- although about the watching me workout to copy me...that is ALMOST a compliment...think of it this way - you look so amazing that they want to look the way you do so let's see how you are achieving your awesomeness =)
I guess, guys grunt because they want the people who sees them to get impressed of them, lifting weights and all that shit.
Haha. Anyway,just dropping by! Nice site! <3
Those are great dont's! A BIG pet peeve of mine at the gym... people on their cell phones while they're walking/running/stair climbing/whatever. WTF is with this?
haha SO true... Those are huge donts! I hate annoying people at the gym... they're... well... annoying. haha.
Have a great rest of your week and lovely blog!
~Ariel at http://adreamersdaze.blogspot.com
Hi, I just found you blog and I love it!
My biggest pet peeve at the gym is when people sit down to do some exercises and then get on their phone while taking up a machine they aren't even using! That drives me crazy and people do it at my gym ALL THE TIME!
Definitely a rant. Haha. I really can't feel your pain because I don't ever go to the gym. Ha. Shameful.
Can't wait for your vlog!
ahhhh all annoying fo sho! I could totally see you making someone cry at the gym =) little miss tough stuff! <3 flipping love you! and that vid is hilarious -- can't wait for your next vlog!!!!!
xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons
I love Jenna Marbles! Girl is hilarious! People at the gym can be weirdos. I like going to my bff's gym in Austin, Tx called Planet Fitness. They have this "no judgement" policy so you can't stare and also there is a no grunting or dropping weights policy. They have an alarm for all this called the lunk alarm. Greatness. Haha!
Those kinds of people at the gym also piss me off!!! Annoying people, just get away!!!
I have some serious personal space issues... so that last pet peeve is right up my alley. Like seriously I don't care where you are... DO Not Stand So Close! I need to download don't stand so close to me as a ringtone on my phone and just turn it on when people do that.
Sometimes I feel like that girl needs to take a chill pill.
CarissaExplainsItAll
Ew, grunting... that's just gross.
Shit, that sounds annoying. Its like when people stare at your lunch at work and make all sorts of unsolicited comments. Go away,
Post a Comment