Hi bloggy friends..This is a vlog.
When I make a vlog, I always feel the need to justify myself before I let you guys watch this. For example..my dancing at the beginning? Yeah...I was testing out my video on my iPhone and I was planning on editing it out buuut I can't figure out how to. Oh and my hair/makeup is a mess...it was a long day at work ya dig?! And I didn't plan on this video being 6 minutes long but ya know...I get carried away!
Insert...the star of the vid





10 comments:
Wonderful pics,i love travelling!Follow me?I'm a new follower!
http://themissidea.blogspot.com/!
xoxo
I am dying...
The dance...
"ballerina-ing"
I love it.
Are you asking us all to join together and buy you some tori burch flats?
CarissaExplainsItAll
Haha you are too funny. Love the dance moves. I have some shoes that I can get rid of...and I should have a long time ago too.
Ahaha so funny! And your trip seemed really nice, so pretty!!
xoxo
-CPF
P.S. I tagged you in my recent post, hope you can try it out. I loved it!
You are so funny haha!!! I also have a pair of shoes I should totally throw out!
My shoe collection is so sad. Last summer we went up to Tahoe for the weekend with a few friends for the Sugarland concert. We met up with our friends after the concert and I asked her to bring my heels because I didn't want to wear them to the concert. When we met up she didn't have them and told me they were so pitiful she threw them away. She didn't, but she still wouldn't let me wear them. I think I still have them too. LOL!
hahaha your vlog made my day =)
Love ballerina-ing!
bahahaha you so have been ballarina-ing - dont lie =)
bahahaha i loooooved this! <3
xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons
HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh, this made me die!! You are precious! I seriously rewound it to watch the dancing part like three times. LOVED it!
The dance at the beginning rocks! Adorable!
Post a Comment