PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.18.2011

It's Friday! Here's a video for your viewing pleasure! :)

There is nothing better than waking up at 6:30 and it already being 51 degrees. Holy heaven. We have been WAITING for this weather! It's a gorgeous day and it's even better because it's Friday! Who's coming to Boston to frolic with me over the weekend in this sun!? Anyone? :o)

We went for a run yesterday. We won't mention the fact that I was huffing and puffing. I can't keep up with my man. 

Stopped for a pose? Sure, why not! 

Oh I hate my knees. I think they look super weird. Blech.

You know what's so adorable? If you have or have had a dog, you know this. When a dog does something bad that he/she isn't supposed to, how cute is it that they look away from you in guilt. I mean don't get me wrong..I loved finding Barbie shoes and small legos in my dog's poop..but it's the guilty look that just made me go Awww!

This video is so funny and cute! Enjoy :)


Happy Friday my lovies!
xoxox

10 comments:

Café Moka said...

Cute video!!!
Have a great weekend girl!!!

Anonymous said...

the weather here in ohio has been freaking AWESOME! i walked to work this morning and got sweaty! LOL! but i loved it! have a great weekend!

<3 megan
Come check out my Giveaway!

Meri said...

hah- who wouldn't love digging around in animal poop for fun?

Bre said...

Ugh, lucky! Forecast shows rain through NEXT Sunday in Sacramento, California. Booooooo!

CPF said...

AWW that poor puppy!!! I can never get mine for more then a minute because he's so damn cute. Enjoy this amazing weather!!


xoxo
-CPF

Candace said...

HAHAHA that video is too cute!

Lost in Chicago... said...

Poor Denver! I LOVE the video!

Megan said...

Haha! Super cute video! My dogs totally do the guilt face!

Festy said...

You are very fit!:) Great post!
Have a nice day!
xoxo
Festy
http://festyinstyle.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

hey hot stuff! so glad the weather's warming up for you! this video is awesome! cant wait to see how your weekend was!