Thank you all for your sweet sweet comments yesterday! I truly love ALL of you!! :) Feeling a lot better and upbeat today!
I saw this lil questionnaire over at one of my favorites, Polka Dots, Pearls, and Pink...Oh My!! And let me just say, I am already starving my ass off thinking about this. I'm such a foodie. I LOVE food..trying new foods...snacking...you name it, I'll eat it! (except for milk and jelly..those are 2 foods I looooathe) Are ya ready!
Favorite chips
Jalapeno Cape Cod Chips! If you've never tried Cape Cod Chips,
try them! They are so crispy and delicious and come in numerous flavors!
soup
Onion soup!! Oh my lordy..it's been my favorite soup since
I was a lil chick-a-dee! If I'm in a restaurant in a soup mood,
I'll always see if they have it. My roommates and I made it from scratch in
college using THIS RECIPE. If you have 6 hours, and love onion soup..trust me..you'll die
cereal
These are outrageously good. I hate hate hate bananas, but love
this cereal. It's become my absolute favorite and I can polish off a box in
like...a day. I just keep sneakin into the kitchen and digging my hands into the box!
my favorite cookies
I love oreos
fast food and fast food order
My favorite fast food chain is Burger King and I loooove their chicken fries!
favorite wine
I'm not a huge wine person. I hate red wine and like white wine
but my favorite would have to be Barefoot Moscato. I really like fruity wines!
Plus, there ain't nothin better than a wine buzz! Makes me feel happy inside haha
fav donut
Dunkin Donut's Glazed Donut. I don't eat them often,
but when I do, I pretty much die
candy bar
Snickers. I am a sucker for caramel!
candy in general
Skittles! Nom nom nom I could eat fistfulls of them!
popcorn
Kettle Corn. Love the sugary-ness to it
fav pizza
Spinach and tomato pizza! Especially Pizzeria Regina
fav condiment
I love sweet and sour sauce!
fav food i could eat every day
If my wallet allowed me to, I would eat a 2 pound lobster errrryday.
I grew up eating lobster and consider it to be MY FAVORITE food of all time!
favorite fruit
Pineapple! Cold, in pasta, in stir-fry, and especially grilled...I love it all!
I'm STARVING!
Hope you all have a great humpday :)
Tell me your favorite foods! I'd love to know and love to have suggestions of what this foodie should try!
xoxoxo



















10 comments:
Love your shirt! Nothing I could ever pull off, but it looks great on you! And yes, now I am hungry.
Yummy!! I love all this food to!!!!!!!! STARVING AS WELL!!!)))
PS. love the photo for the emotions)
super cute top.
Want to go on a food crawl? cause I agree with you completely on all of this... minus the wine. I like all wines... ok not ALL.
I just read another post about a donut. I think it's a sign that I should quit trying to talk myself out of eating one.
CarissaExplainsItAll
Such a yummy post:)I am starving as well:)
oh my gosh, this post is unfair!!! i am sitting in my cubicle, counting the minutes to 5 pm and now im STARVING! ha :)
yesss. love snickers. so much. and lobster. i also grew up eating crab and lobster. when i was 6 my favorite meal was king crab legs. so random.
Whataburger is my FAVE fast food chain...if you ever come across one EAT. :) Anything off the menu is pretty great. I love anything Jalapeno..Miss Vickies Kettle Cooked Jalapeno are the bomb.com ;)
I loved this!
Your shirt is cute, I love regular Cape Cod chips, Kettle popcorn too, and blush wine. I hate seafood though. Taco Bell is my fave fast food!
you have so been MIA- get your tush back into my life asap! we can drink barefoot wine and eat skittles =) bahhaha!
xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons
We have SUCH similar tastes!! Love oreos, snickers, lobster, etc. Let's go to dinner together!
Post a Comment