PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.29.2011

I can make myself look like Lil Wayne

Aren't I pretty?


There's me normal, and there's me WEEZ-I-FIED!
(Shh...don't tell anyone else that I paid $2.00 for that iPhone app)

So I went to the Lil Wayne concert this weekend and holy crap..I'm leaving my boyfriend for him.


Remember when I told you guys in previous posts about how Kurt and I fought about what he was going to open with? We were BOTH WRONG. I guessed A Milli, he guessed something newer, like 6 foot 7 foot. But he opened with "I'm Goin In"...amazing amazing amazing!

Highlights?
  • Nicki Minaj gave weezy a lap dance (she has a huuuuuge bee-hind, holy moly)
  • He emerged at one point with no shirt and we could see his glistening muscles...scrumptious
  • Extra guests included DJ Khaled, Ludacris, Busta Rhymes...AH AH AH!
  • I think I got high..I don't smoke and wasn't smoking, but I think I got high because so many people in the arena were smokin' the doobie. I think this because as soon as we got to our hotel room, I had the munchies.
Needless to say, the concert was a huge success and I am in even more love with him than ever before! Due to the fact that the arena was so smoky and foggy, I couldn't get a good enough pic for you guys with my iphone! We had great seats! But I had to take this pic of the jumbo tron because pics of him were too foggy!


YUMMY!

What else did I do this weekend? We stopped at Kurt's house in Jersey before driving to the concert the next day on Long Island. I walked all of his dogs.


Okay, so only for the picture..and only the Shepard is his..the Chihuahua's are one of his sisters!

What did you guys do this past weekend!?

Photobucket

18 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh. My. GOSH!!! I seriously laughed out loud when I saw that pic of you lookin all like Lil Wayne!!! Hilarious! I think I have to buy that app immediately. Have a good Tuesday!

Rissy said...

that picture of you in the dogs is hysterical... but no match for the weezified you! (did I tell you about that app or are you just THAT big a fan?)

Oh p.s. when is he going to prison? or is he already out?

You may still be high right now... like happy high not like smoke a doobie high

CarissaExplainsItAll

Cafe Moka said...

Funny pic!!!

MLD said...

So jealous, concert sounds amazing!!

Unknown said...

I love the before and after pics = awesomeness =)
Sounds like you had a great weekend =)

Sarah said...

hahah too funny! glad y'all had fun at the concert..I saw him a couple years ago and he is coming here again in april and I'm trying to get tickets through work..fingers crossed!! ps I love your new design..fabulous!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAH awesome!

Cori said...

New follower here -

I'm loving the photo! And, the concert sounded awesome! I really DO want to see Nicki's rump in real life, rather than pausing the DVR in amazement! lol

Cori @ ILoveLucyJean.com

Ashley said...

Sounds like you had a blast! Love the first picture! Too friggin' funny!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Hahaha this is so funny, that App cracks me up. Dont worry your secret is safe with my. I have to admit I dont listen to the radio so I do not know any of those songs but do I get points for knowing who Lil Wayne is?

Write it in Lipstick

Candace said...

I'm totally jealous of you. I would kill to see Weezy in concert. I have a thing for him. It is weird:). Looks like you had a blasty blast!

PS- You make a great Lil Wayne! Haha.

Laura said...

Hahaha loving the photo! I think it is a super good look for you :)

Hope you had fun at the concert! Nice blog you have here.

Simplyheather said...

LMAO you make a lovely lil wayne girly! Thats so awesome you got to see him in concert sounds like you had an amazing time!

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

.:Chelsey:. said...

That pic of you weezy-fied is hilar! Glad you had a super fun, high time at the concert, lol!
And holy moly that dog is a beast! Esp next to your tiny frame!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, you crack me up! I love your Weezy self and that you actually paid for that app! Haha!!

I really bet he was amazing in concert!!

Anjani said...

YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!! :D :D :D

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

I'm all hot and bothered now! ahhh lil wayne!!! =)

girl you make a baller weezy! those teeth!!!! ahhhhhh i love it! you crack me up =)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LIL WAYNE! I really want to see him live but I dunno if hes doing shows in London :/ xoxo