Last night, after Kurt let me to cut/butcher his hair (I did good I swear!!), I hunkered down in front of the TV and forced my poor man to watch one of my favorite ladies EVA!
Bethenny Frankel in Bethenny Ever After. Let me just say, I AM IN LOVE! I love this new spin-off. She is such a character and I died laughing the entire time! She's such a hot mama and her daughter/hubby? ahh love!
BUT...I was a little disturbed by something during the show. One of the commercials for a new show coming to Bravo (like I neeeeeed another show to watch)..it's called Pregnant in Heels. Come again!? Whaaat! I wish I could find the trailer for you all but it's not online or annyyything.
It's basically about millionaire mothers who get help from this woman who owns a high end maternity shop. She teaches them about being "fab mothers." In one scene in the trailer, a woman is holding her baby in her bedroom and the maternity shop owner is like "do you care more about your shoes than your own baby?" and the damn mother says "right now,yes." Scuse me! Ah! what is our world? I can't wait to see the show though, unfortunately haha
I hope when I'm pregnant, I'll be able to fit my feet into Ugg slippers....let alone a pair of heels! Don't feet swell when you've got a bun in the oven?!
Wouldn't I be such a stylish mama if I had this Juicy Couture stroller? I literally want it for myself. I'd be so mad/jealous of my baby that he/she would get to be snuggled into that bundle full of warmth. I'd wanna sleep in that shit! I guess if I did purchase this $500 stroller one day, I'd have to pair it with a pair of sexy heels if I'm gonna strut my stuff with my fashionista kid.
I have baby fever. Not fever where I want to go get knocked up right this instant, but I see baby's and I'm like aww cuute awww I love his outfit. I think having a baby would be so much FUN..and so loving! There is nothing cuter than a baby's clothes and shoes.
Seriously how cute are these lil baby shoes? Don't even get me started on Suri Cruise and her wardrobe..especially her shoes. She dresses better than some celebrities! Redic.
Did anyone else watch Bethenny or see that ridiculous trailer for the preggo's in heels?!
xoxox Happy Tuesday









15 comments:
Loveeee Bethenny! I actually posted about her show too! Pregnant in Heels is quite interesting and possibly a little sad. We will see..
I've cut (scalped) my husband's hair too. Hey, I thought it looked pretty good and it was a whole lot cheaper!!
If you need a dose of baby, I have one I'd be willing to rent out for a day or 45 (:
I don't understand why we are allowing media to go in that direction -- I mean seriously: Pregnant in heels?! how annoying!
good luck with your baby fever lol
Bethenny is fabulous, pregnant in heels sounds scary, but let's be honest, I'll probably watch.
Um, just by your description of the show...I kind of want to see it. Sounds like toddlers and tiaras but with grown-ups!! And I hear you on the baby fever...I see cute little ones and marvel at the little clothes and then the next thing I know...someone is screaming and I realize I'm so not ready yet:)
ughhh i'm sooo out of the loop on U.S. shows.. i can't wait to come back and catch up big time.. or download them all on itunes. But, this pregnant show?? lol.... i kind of want to see it.. hahaha i'm pregnant and would be very interested in what this lady says.. only to laugh, bc i totally agree, HELL NO to heels right now.. and yes, uggs please. not to mention, comfy pants and what not. We find out what we're having in a couple weeks, and my hubby jokes that the next day will be doom day to our credit card. LOL.. because i'll probably go buy a TON of girl or boy stuff.. (ESPECIALLY GIRL!)
Bethenny is my guilty pleasure. So is Bravo in general haha :)
Meri
LOVE LOVE LOVE Bethenny! :) I watched her last night!
Bethenny YES!
That hat she is wearing NNNOOOOO
I was DYING when she was going off at her hubs about the skanky blonde in the pink cardigan he'd be dating after he died hahahah love her
BRAVO has started to lose me a little with some of their new shows. Let's just do like 900 seasons of Bethenny and Real Housewives of OC.
I'll buy you a juicy blanket to wrap yourself in when you have a baby so you won't have to be jealous.
CarissaExplainsItAll
I love Bravo. Reality tv is a guilty pleasure for me. I've been out of the loop and without cable for like the past two years though... crazy huh?? Anyway pregnant in heels sounds awfully fascinating.. one of those shows where you're like... I shouldn't be watching this.. but I can't stop. Like toddlers in tiuras. But besides that, Suri is precious and so is her mama.
oh suri cruise and her skinnyjeans and high heels.... oh. my. lord. hahaha!
I think you'd rock some baller shoes preggo -- I have to check out this show! super intrigued!
dude I let my husband cut my hair... um... 7 inches - GONE! traumatzing!!
what uppppp Massachusetts!?
xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons
My SIL got a pair of those red converse at her baby shower for my niece. I can't wait until she is big enough to wear them!
Oh my gosh, love. Pictures r so cute. Thanks for sharing, love.
xoxo
Please visit www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
wait a second. season 2 of bethanny getting married is up and running??? ugh thank goodness. I NEEDED another tv show to add to my slowly dwindling list..and being in the UK now I am NOT kept up to date..
can you be my new american tv guide? thanks.
Oh my gosh, I don't even wear heels now...I really doubt I will when I'm pregnant. Haha.
Post a Comment