PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.22.2011

Did you know this about me? Or did you know that I am a copy cat?

Did you know that me, a 22 year old Boston girl, has never in my life put milk in my cereal?


No, you probably didn't know this because:

A) I don't tell a lot of people (I let them find out themselves!)
B) You never see me eat cereal because I'm not on a 24 hour 
webcam for you folks to watch me on (imagine!?)

I just think its soggy. There is nothing worse than soggy cereal, except maybe soggy bread. GAG! I eat dry cereal and I eat it with a spoon too!

I also have a weird reaction to certain apples (macintosh especially). When I eat them, my gums get itchy. I don't think its an allergy though because it's only when I eat them from grocery stores. Maybe it's what they spray on it. But if I'm pickin' and eatin' from an apple orchard, I can eat any apple!

 That's a green apple. It's not a mouthguard or something like that haha

Why am I telling you these facts!? I'm being a copy cat. I'm copying my girl Carissa from Carissa Explains It All.
her button!! (courtesy of her blog!)
She is funny. And she is basically awesome. And I wish she lived closer so we could go wreak havoc on any city we stumble upon. Stupid USA making states so far apart. Anywho...she did a vlog a week or so ago where she answered ya'lls questions about her!  

So I wanna do it too!

Ask me some questions here on my comments and I will answer them in a vlog.

Go ahead...ask away!!

Love you all!
xoxox

16 comments:

MLD said...

This made me happy because I have never ever put milk in my cereal either! I don't like it one bit and people think I am a crazy when I tell them that. I've never eaten peanut butter and jelly either.

Anonymous said...

lol, that's pretty funny/unique. So I guess I'll start with a pretty basic question... How did you come across/decide to blog?

Jill said...

wow I thought I was the only one with weird gum stuff from food! Whenever I eat peaches or nectorines, my gums feel weird and get puffy, but I still love them and eat them lol. It feels like a semi allergic reaction lol.

kSm said...

OMG! I totally agree with you about dry cereal. If I do risk it, I'll only have milk in my Frosted Flakes and I have eat them super fast. Thanks for following my blog. I look forward to following your adventures :)

kSm said...

OMG! I totally agree with you about dry cereal. If I do risk it, I'll only have milk in my Frosted Flakes and I have eat them super fast. Thanks for following my blog. I look forward to following your adventures :)

Mrs. Bill said...

I can't believe you've never put milk in your cereal!

Questions:
What do you like about blogging?
Do any of your "real life" friends know that you blog?
What is your dream job?

Rissy said...

ahhhh I love you so much for this! I was having a totally crappy day, and this just made it sooo much better. mmmm k so questions....

how did you and your boyfriend meet?
what does a typical day at work look like for you?
when are you getting married? (because obviously you totally and completely control that ; )

Ashley said...

you and clarissa are some of my fav blogs to check out - why? because you're both hilarious and i adore funny people! seriously - if you two are hanging out, i want to come, i want to come!!! :)

hmmm questions? i want to know how you met your bf. and, what's your favorite leisurely activity?

PS- give milk a chance! but only in cereal - i never drink plain milk - ever. it always has chocolate in it! ;)

kate said...

I eat my cereal plain and dry too! I drink my milk separately. Thanks for you lovely comment at my blog!
http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This get peoples smiling,because this is so nice blog!:)Like it!

Kata

http://pienikuiskaustuulessa.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

I don't like milk in cereal either! I will do it sometimes though, like with Rice Krispies or something.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I don't even EAT cereal! I tried a few times but I'm hungry 5 minutes after eating it - so not worth it! ;)

Sarah said...

some how I missed the question part when I read this post tuesday..weird? uhmmmm so questions..if you could move anywhere where would it be and why?

Café Moka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Café Moka said...

A question for you:
What is your favorite TV show series of all time?

Café Moka said...

I got another question, very personal according to me!
I am very curious about people salaries in USA! (I know that it is higher than Québec!) In what range is your annual salary?