PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.17.2011

10 more days....EEEEK!!!

Hi!
In 10 days, I am going to be rapping along with THEE hottest piece of the rap world in the entire freakin world.


Last night I was doing my hair in the bathroom while listening to weezy f baby. I'm probably only 3 verses away from knowing every word to 6 Foot 7 Foot. Are you super jelly of me? I know you are.

I am so excited and just have to share even more exciting news about this. So I was browsing the internet and found that weezy was going on tour. 
I'm probably the coolest person you'll ever meet.
No but really..can you SEE weezy! (Oh..and no I don't smoke lol)
Literally...I screamed...AT WORK. 

So I look and look and the closest he's gonna be to Boston is Long Island. Fine, whatever..we saw him on Long Island 2 summers ago. We ordered tickets in the pre-sale and got some ILL tickets let me tell you! Doesn't a month ago Weezy's "people add PROVIDENCE RHODE ISLAND to his tour list? Yeah. Ugh! It annoyed me because now we have to drive almost 5 hours to NY instead of 40 minutes to RI! At first I was cranky about it but then I really didn't care because I was seeing him regardless. 
my weezy coozie..dont hate..appreciate!
We are staying overnight so we don't have to drive home after. We booked a hotel literally a walk across the parking lot away from the concert arena. So it's exciting to me because what if Lil Wayne will also stay at that hotel since its RIGHT THERE! This is my convo with Kurt about it.

Erica: I think he'll be at our hotel because he's doing a 
show there 2 nights in a row so he won't be going home.

Kurt: Yeah well he probably has a really nice tour bus he'll stay in.

Erica: No, he'll be in a hotel I know it..possibly ours.

Kurt: We're going to be like, 30 minutes from NYC. Don't you think he'll go 
to a nicer hotel in the city instead of the Marriot?

Erica: No. Shut up

What do you guys think!? He might! Right..? 10 more days YES!!

Oh..Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! :)

xoxoxo

4 comments:

P!nky said...

So crazy but I had a random thought about your blog this morning driving to work. Weezy F'in Baby is performing where I live soon so ALLLLLLL the {cool} radio stations have been playing his jams nonstop YAY! (sidenote, tried to win tickets and failed boo card)
So the song '6 foot 7 foot' came on and I thought 'what a great song to open a concert too'...BOOM remembered your bet with your boo. I'm still siding with you and 'A Milli' but this one might be it.
Thought you would enjoy! Have a great week!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

ummm... im so stealing kurts ticket and going with you. duh

soooo excited for you!!!!!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

choose to be happy blog said...

ummm im so excited for you! haha you are so cute :)

Ashley said...

you are hilarious! and i think it's totally possible that lil wayne would stay at the marriot....oh and i'm glad you really dont smokre :)