It's finally the weekend can we get a HALLELUJAH!?
Tomorrow night I'm going to the Boston Globe Travel Show. Please, travel show Gods, let me win a vacation. Let me win a vacation to somewhere warm and tropical. I'll even settle for a sking getaway. I just need a vacation, baby.
After that, heading over to Pizzeria Regina to eat the most amazing pizza known to man-kind. If ya'll out of Boston-ers think the Pizzeria Regina at your local mall's food court tastes good, you've gotta come to Boston and have the original! You can come stay with me! We can have a fatty pizza night then go dancing! Yahooo!
I mean, who wouldn't want to stay
with this ^ gorgeous human being?!
with this ^ gorgeous human being?!
Isn't this mug gigantic?
I really cannot complain. I've had my fair share of vacations over the years!
I've been to Disney World a zillion times and it never gets old. Hold up. Can we take a look at what I'm wearing? (No..don't acknowledge my unmatching blue pants, black shirt, pink gloves..let me explain hahah) My friends and I went to Disney January of 2010 where it was record cold. Like..25 degrees..in ORLANDO. Mickey was freezing his butt off. School's closed, crops froze, it was chaos! Annnnd I really didn't pack appropriately. Luckily my gloves had been in my purse from when we flew out of Logan! Yikes. Cold.
Viva Las Vegas! Ahh-mazing.
Ignore my giant frizzy mop on my head. It was 100 degrees ya dig?
Hilton Head, SC. Gorgeous. Miss the beaches and restaurants and the ocean. Wait..I really don't miss that ocean because on THE FIRST DAY, I get stung by a jelly. Really? REALLY? Needless to say, I stayed out of the water for the rest of the week. I'm a baby, I know! But I loove swimming in the ocean. This particular week on the island was swarmed with jellies..they even had a notice about it! So I felt okay hehe
I just really want to go somewhere! Nothing gets me more excited than packing a bag and getting on an airplane. No..I hate airplanes. Hate Hate Hate! If I could drive to Europe, I would. If we win a vacation tomorrow night to like...Bora Bora orrr..Antarctica, how the hell am I going to get on a plane? We'll just have to cross that bridge when or if we come to it!
I'm sorry if I grossed anybody out yesterday with my PUTRID PUTRID video of that woman eating her own shit. So if you didn't watch it due to the nastiness warning ... now you know what it was about lol! I'll spring back with a cutsie Friday video! This is just plain ADORABLE. I saw it on someone's Facebook last night. Holy moly how cute is this.
Hope this cutens up your day! :)
xoxox








14 comments:
Oh my goodness, cutest video. I love me some puppies!! And I'm the same way about flying. Not a fan at all. And I work at a company where we have to travel sometimes and I'm always trying to get out of it (though sometimes I don't mind like when they send me to FL or Vegas or CA:)
But fingers crossed for winning a trip!!
i just oooo and awwwwed out loud through that whole video...along with some sqeaky baby noises here and there...
nothing makes me happier then puppy videos. nothing.
I am in desperate need of a vacation! the Hubs and I are planning one for our first anniversary =)
Oh and PS: good luck at the travel show!!!
Lol, "It was 100 degrees ya dig." Too funny. Love the big cup, I have a plastic one just like it. I get made fun of for it at work :( oh well, I like my tea!!
I could definitely use a vacation like NOW! Gotta wait till June before my vacation time kicks in tho... :)
Hope you're having a great day!
Such a cute video!! Love love love!!
Have a great weekend!! I'd love to come and hang out with you!!
I'm writing a letter to the person who made that video right now requesting they send me that puppy... because I really want her. That should work right?
I need a re-do of Vegas... I only went for a weekend and watched a bunch of baseball. GAH
I lived in Hilton Head for 3 months. Gotta love that little shoe shaped island!
Umm Disney world will be the destination of my honeymoon. hope future hubs is ok with that... although if I had to wear gloves I'd be oober sad
I hope you win a trip to somewhere FABULOUS tonight! I'm sending you good vibes!
im pretty sure i know exactly where you are in HHI! I absolutely LOVE that place! its probably my most favorite vacation spot ever!
im really jealous that you've been to Disney World so much!! I've only been once!
I really would love to go on vacation too! I love to travel and I would especially love to be somewhere much warmer than here!
you are too cute! and i LOVE some disney and hilton head! hope you won a vacay!!
i didn't even know that the Boston Globe put on a travel event - how fun! I really hope you win something!!
cute pix!
I'll take some fatty pizza and dancing please!
Post a Comment