I have an obbsession, ladies. He is 5'5, very black, has dreads, tattoos all over his entire body, he's gorgeous, he's fly, he has so much swagger it kills me, he loves Boston Red Sox, did I mention he's gorgeous?
Weezy F Baby, aka Lil Wayne, aka Lil Tunechi, aka hot motha effa!! I am absolutely in love with this rapper and have been for the past 7 years.
AND....drum roll...
I just bought tickets to his concert in Long Island March 27!!!!! I AM JUMPING FOR JOY!
People look at me as I spit his lyrics and think ... um what? I just do not know! I am in love with his looks, his music, his persona, everything! Granted I don't agree with his crack/weed/meth/syrup addiction but hey..we all have our issues!
I went to his concert at Jones Beach, NY last summer, courtesy of my lovely boyfriend who supports my addiction, and it was amazing. We had floor seats, I could practically taste the weed he had been smoking before hand. This year, he is having Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Travis Barker (random!) and a bunch of his other Young Money crew. I am shaking right now I am so excited!!
Do any of you guys like him? Or who is your favorite singer/rapper/whatever!?
xoxo








11 comments:
my favorite rapper is probably Ludacris -- I love his voice and his rhymes =)
Yay for getting tickets!!! =)
I don't have a favorite rapper, but I can appreciate Lil Waynes talent! Have fun at his concert! Can't wait to hear all about it :)
Everyone has their thing, but Li'l Wayne is definitely not mine. I'm an Eminem girl all the way. My ex looked so much like him he was chosen to be on that show on MTV, "Becoming", where they picked a fan to remake the star's video. Yeah, it was pretty crazy. They flew us to LA for a couple of days, shot the video, gave him a bunch of free shit and everything. We were hoping to meet him, but he was out on tour. We did meet Jenna Jameson though. Pretty unreal. But I definitely feel your love for the rapper, I just can't say I share it. :)
I can totally see why you are fascinated with him. I've always thought he was sexy! Have fun at the concert..super awesome that you're going!
I love Lil Wayne!! You crack me up.. i definitely don't agree with his crack/weed/etc either lol! but he is definitely very talented and i'm sure his concert will be EPIC. I can't wait for you to go and blog about it to the rest of us!
I AM SOOO JEALOUS!
I love Weezy F Baby. Haha. That is so awesome. Anything music he touches I have.
I definitely do not agree with the way that he lives his life. However, I think he is the most talented rapper EVER! My ex used to listen to him a lot and so I came to have a great appreciation for him. His swagger is adorable, too. Needless to say, my ex did agree with his weed lifestyle. Which is why he's my ex. Haha. Oh, TMI? ; )
Um, I didn't know he loved the Red Sox!!! What a man:) And I'm a fan as well.
ahhhhh ohmygawdddd take me with you! <3
I was listening to "Pop" on your playlist while I read this which I think is just fabulous.
Anywho ready for some name dropping...
when my boyfriend was killed 2 years ago, Lil Wayne blogged about it!!!! I could almost see Nick smiling about... he LOVED Weezey
Post a Comment