PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.04.2011

It's Friday so here's a video!

TV needs to stop coming out with new shows. I have too many to keep track of!

The Real Housewives of Miami. 

Some are married to NBA players, one's a magazine editor, another is an art director. So it should be interesting! Excited to watch! But I'm sad because it's replacing the NYC housewives for now because I guess they aren't done filming yet? This is just what I read online so don't take my word for it! Miami starts February 22!

My video for today is in honor of my VERIZION IPHONE that was shipped TODAY! My poor daddy got up Wednesday morning at 4 AM to order my phone online (that's when they released it! well they released it at 3 buuuut he missed his alarm!) haha but I cannot complain..I mean, he did this for me! I know what you're all thinking. "Why couldn't she get up herself and order it?" Well..I'll tell you why. Because I'm a spoiled brat who doesn't pay for her cell phone (yet). Okay so I'm not actually a spoiled brat..but I'm on the family plan with my lil fam so I don't have my own phone bill (yet..but soon) I couldn't go on and order it myself because my dad needed to log-on and do all that jazz. So back to my video.

Have any of you ever watched or heard of I-Justine? She's a YouTube vlogger and absolutley HILARIOUS. She is vlogging a lot about Apple/Iphones/Ipads/Macs..everything. She really became well known after she did a video about her 300 page I-phone bill. YIKES. So follow her on twitter, facebook, youtube..she's hilarious!

Don't forget to pause playlist!


She just busts a move in public like nobody's business. Seriously..watch her vids..you will not be disappointed! :)

Happy Friday/Weekend my lovers!

xoxox

12 comments:

kebowman said...

bahaha!!!! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing that! I'm going to YOU TUBE her right now!! Hilarious!

cute blog little lady! :)

LOVE your myspace/love story! So sweet! :)

Lauren said...

hahaha that is hilarious thanks for sharing!xoxo

Unknown said...

LUCKY GIRL!!! Let me know how you love the iPhone! i'm available for an upgrade in April and this is the phone I think I want =)

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

you got yours already. We are still waiting for ours and it sent us an email say it will ship on the 10th. Your lucky.

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

okay! thats so funny! i love that hahah Love the blog, cant wait to catch up on the rest of your posts!
-karly
www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

meghan said...

She's hilarious!! Why were there not more people that were watching her? So funny!

Megan said...

Hahahah, that video was hilarious!! Seriously! She totally didn't care that everyone was staring at her!

Megan said...

Okay, now I do not like you. I seriously just wasted about an hour looking at all of her videos. Haha. HELP!

Marian said...

SO I saw a preview for Miami's housewives and I'm not too sure about it...though I say that now, I'm sure I'll be addicted after the first ep.

And that video...is hysterical

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

LMAO!!! Have a great weekend lovey! <3

Amy at TheSceneFromMe said...

Oh, I love the RH series too and looking forward to this new one in Miami!
Their lives are just over the top and so are their personalities. I like to see how the "other half" of the world lives!

Rissy said...

I need to be best friends with that girl!

Here is what I imagine is going through her head "I'm hot so I can do whatever I want... in a good way"