SO..you will get a vlog this week though don't you worry! In the meantime, I do have a funny video for you as usual. I saw this and absolutely DIED!!! I love love love it. It's basically just about all the crazy dress code policies in schools, just taken to the EXTREME haha! The screen shot of the video looks like there's nudity but don't worry! It's safe!!
Dont forget to turn off the playlist!
Hope you guys have an amazing weekend!!
xoxoox





11 comments:
hahahah toooo funny!
OMG, this is classic! Thanks for the Friday laugh! PS, it's raining in Cali too. Boo!
Bahaha. Too funny.
hahah! probably not the best idea to watch this video in class..everyone around me was laughing too!
can't wait for your vlog!
xoxo
hannah
made.my.day!
Huh-larious!!
Love. Love. Love. Thanks so much for sharing. Your blogs my new fave.
Please visit mine at www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
I hope you were stuffing your face while emailing me hahaha
That video is ridic... but seriously do schools not let ppl wear jeggings?
CarissaExplainsItAll
Hahaha...this was funny.
Bahahahaha...that video is hysterical
Um, but I still love my jeggings:)
Post a Comment