Hi all!
Yesterday was a good day.
It came! It came! It came! My shipment confirmation email said.
iPhone 4 Verizon. It begins.
I'm in love! I opened it and slipped it into my perfectly un-manicured hands and fell in love. Expect lots of silly pictures of me doing nothing aka trying out that cool feature where the camera is on the FRONT of the phone! Oh Apple ... what will you come out with next?!
Which Applications are a must-have!? The first thing I downloaded was the Angry Birds VALENTINE'S EDITION!
side note: why on earth does Valentine's Day fall on a Monday this year! Come on Cupid..get with it!
I've yet to really grasp all the features of the phone, but I do have an iTouch, so it has to be similar right? Any fun tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated by you iPhone users!
I saw this commercial on Yahoo! today. Khloe Kardashian and her husband Lamar Odom, who I admit are a cute lil couple, came out with a fragrance!
No. It's not Khloe's fragrance. It's THEIR fragrance.
As in a man and woman's fragrance. Combined.
A musky man smell mixed with a pretty woman smell
WHAT THE HELL!!?!
I'm sorry, but I love the way my boyfriend smells with his Abercrombie Fierce cologne or his Polo Blue and Polo Black cologne. But I do not love it enough to wear it! Okay, so maybe I end up wearing it after I leap into his arms and give him a ferocious hug because he smells so delightful, but hell, I don't want to smell like that all day.
I'm dying to go into Macy's or Nordstrom's and smell the fragrance. I keep calling it a fragrance because I don't know if it's perfume or cologne! What do you think?
Enjoy your Tuesday!
iPhone photo! It's blurry because I have yet to alter any settings..this was just a setting that had a blurred effect and I did it quick. This is from the front of my camera! I decided, Hell, let me throw mah shades on and be cool.
xoxox
I'm dying to go into Macy's or Nordstrom's and smell the fragrance. I keep calling it a fragrance because I don't know if it's perfume or cologne! What do you think?
Enjoy your Tuesday!
iPhone photo! It's blurry because I have yet to alter any settings..this was just a setting that had a blurred effect and I did it quick. This is from the front of my camera! I decided, Hell, let me throw mah shades on and be cool.
xoxox













14 comments:
I want one too! Even my mom has one, and it must be the most unexploited Iphone in the whole planet... call/receive call, not even texting... I can see how the phone's only wish is to jump out of her bag, straight under someone's foot and end its agony... (a bit like if Einstein had spent his life doing inventories). So I promised to avenge him by giving one of its brother the greatest life ever, full use, 24/7 ;) And one day (=when I'll find a job) I'll keep my promise!
Enjoy yours!! & avenge my sweet mom's lame life Iphone ;)
love my iphone! love love love it. um, i don't want to smell like a man. wait, didn't CK have something called ONE, that was unisex?
those cupcakes are toooooo cute.
Cool I hope u like it! I'll stick with my basic Verizon EnV lol.
yay for iphone! i got the iphone when at&t first came out with it and lovedddd it! i have a bb now because i've been with verizon for a while but i might switch over when the iphone5 comes out!! oh and that commercial for the "fragrance" is..strange?
hahaha i have a pic very similar to that one of myself on my blog.
I wouldn't want to smell like either one of them... FAIL Lamar and Khloe.. although maybe I'll go check it out. It hasn't been a very exciting Tuesday.
that "fragrance" reminds me of the old hollister fragrance.. it was for guys or girls and it did have more of a cologne smell.. but i loved it!
Yay for the new iphone!! I love the girls nail color and ring in the first image. I'll have to check out the "fragrance." This is the first time I heard of it..
a. jealous of your cool phone while i am stuck in england using a cheap international phone circa 1995. there isnt even a camera..WHAT? i know.
b. i wear my husbands deoderant......so...
that's awesome! enjoy your new toy - and angry birds ;)
I love Khloe, but I may have to hang her out to dry on that one...
The Iphone is so addicting...and my first app recommendation was Angry Birds...but you beat me to it:)
I love the smell of men's cologne. It's one of my favorites next to baby powder. I too want to smell their scent!
I saw Khloe talking about this earlier, I am SO curious as to what it smells like.
That's so cool that you got the iPhone. Have fun playing with it downloading apps and such! =)
PS- I have no idea why anyone would want to wear a unisex fragrance. That's a little weird.
Post a Comment