Hi my loves!
Have you ever went through old photos and just smiled at certain ones and thought of all the fun memories?!
Legit..Facebook is amazing.
It can hold photos for YEARS AND YEARS! And it's so awesome to just look back and remember what you did that April of 2008 with your friends. I was glancing through old photos last night laughing to myself, wondering what was going on, and even getting a lil teary eyed.
These pictures make me happy <3
my boyfriend next to his baby picture..resemblance?
5$ tee's from American Eagle on 4th of July..sorta matchy matchy!
At a bar in Maine. So pretty!!
No I am not nekkkid! haha that's just my leg!
Oh hayyyy. There's me with the pink sweatshirt blocking my ears out of fear?! hehe
<3
me and 2 of my roommates just being weird haha ugghhh I miss college!
haha Halloween senior year of college...naughty school girl what what?
me and my lil sissy BACK IN THE DAY
the card I made my sister for her 21st birthday at Foxwoods Casino
Did I mention it was a surprise birthday at Foxwoods and
she had NO idea? This was her seeing her best friend after
we surprised her. She was SHOCKED!!
Oh just my sister and boyfriend chuggin' hardcore
Playing Night Golf in the dead cold!
Ohhh LOVE! There's a lil taste of my fabulous life! I seriously get so sappy when I look back at pictures, especially from college. I legit miss it errryday! I wish I could go back to the days where I'd be rummaging through clothes trying to find the hottest outfit to wear out, and heels to walk around in the frigid cold to the next party. Those were the DAYS!
Hope you all enjoyed! :)
xoxoxo

















13 comments:
Aw wonderful pictures!
I LOVE looking at old pictures!
and I agree that facebook is quite legit.
You were one hawt school girl... I've thought many times of whipping out my old high school uniform for some halloween fun. hahaha
I LOVE looking back at pictures. I did that last night a little looking for that silly freckle haha I showed The Husband the many hair colors and styles I went through during college =) that was fun!
Looking at pictures is such a cheer up. Cute ones!
Meri
merigoesround.blogspot.com
I love looking at old pictures...and seeing how young and carefree I was:)
love the hot tub picture.
Kind of off topic, but I got an email from ticketmaster for Li'l Wayne tickets and totally thought of you. LOL!
Awh I agree, facebook is great for the memories!! I loved looking through your faves :) You are so pretty!
xoxo
Hannah
you´re so cute....
beautiful blog!!
congratulations!=P
xoxo
Great memories girl!!!
I miss college, too! I always look at the pictures and it makes me SO sad...but happy, too! If that even makes sense!
what about those yucky pics you don't want to see?
like your old high school pals who like uploading insanely old pics when you were young and not so fabulous?
lol. i like your matchy matchy tees! cute idea. :)
LOVE IT! you and kurt are so stinkin' cute together! <3
Post a Comment