Gooooood Morning fellow bloggers!
Today is my boyfriend's 25th birthday! AH! I'm so excited to share with you what we did and such! I woke up a little early today and ran to Dunkin Donuts and got a corn muffin to bring back for him. So I got ready for work, stuck 5 trick candles in the corn muffin, and woke my boyfriend's ass UP!
Me: (turning on the light..he's still sleeping) Happy Birthday babe! It's a gorgeous day out!
Kurt: (grumbling..barely awake)... Thanks honey
Me: Ugh will you come into the kitchen and help me with something?
Kurt: Can you bring it in here? I'm still half asleep
Me: (about to have a mini-tantrum) Nooo you need to come here
Kurt: UGH
He's a grumpy boy in the morning! So he walks into the kitchen and Voila! I had the corn muffin with all the candles lit and I sang Happy Birthday as he stood there in his boxers, half asleep, hair a mess. But he smiled and gave me a kiss and blew out the candles. Actually no..he didn't blow out the candles. They were trick candles and kept re-lighting themselves so much that we had to run them under water haha! I have 25 birthday surprises for him throughout the day so I will give ya'll more info this weekend or Monday!
So it's Friday and I like to provide ya'll with a funny lil video! This is one of my favvvvorite video bloggers ever...iJustine. I've shared a video of her before where she dances in the Apple store. Look at this..Freakin' LOOK AT THIS!!
That is a robotic vacuum. Meaning no more vacuuming. Why have I never seen this before!? Anyway, iJustine is so damn hilarious! In this video she shows us her robotic vacuum named BEIBER! I love her so much.
pause the playlist!
I hope you all have a fabulous long weekend!
xoxox






11 comments:
Happy Birthday Kurt!!!!!!
Ohmygosh I totally want that to clean my house so I don't have to! Though I'm certain the animals will just chase it and sit on it all day =)
can't wait to hear more about your 25 surprises and shennanigans!
xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons
aw happy birthday to your sweets! =)
I can't wait to hear what you had planned for him =)have a great time this weekend!
Thank you for all the FAB suggestions...you are a sweetheart...have a great bday celebration with the man! xo
she's hysterical.
I really need one of those vacuums because my bed and pick up hairs method isn't doing a whole lot.
Happy bday to the Man! Hope you guys have an awesome weekend.
oh and so far yours is the only blog I've read. Feel special? ; )
Happy Birthday to your sweetie!!
And damn! Looks like she got a workout during this video (rolling around on the floor, walking all over her house) LOL!! This is too cute!
I have a robot vacuum and I love it! It really does work!! This video made me laugh. She's a mess!!
Happy birthday to Kurt! I want to know about your surprises!
We have a robotic vacuum, and it's nice, but it gets my hair stuck in it all the time when it vacuums. I shed terribly, and it reminds me of this when I have to clean it out all the time.
I'm so glad you posted this video. I watched her dancing in the apple store you posted a little while ago, and literally yesterday I was thinking that I wished I had followed her blog when you posted that. So funny! Thanks!
Happy Birthday to your boyfriend and how sweet of you to make corn muffins with candles...too cute! I hope he is enjoying the Quarter Century Club so far! :)
Liesl :)
Happy Birthday to your sweetie!!
great post!!!
xoxo
If you want my robo vaccuum, you can buy it cheap. I loved it for 2.5 second and I never use it!
I have to have one of those vacuums! My dog would love it, non-stop excitement!
Post a Comment