Oh my God is all I have to say about this. OH MY FREAKIN GOD! I know I usually post a video on Fridays (I'll still do one tomorrow don't ya'll worry!) But OHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOODD! You need to see this video. There are absolutely no words. I just can't. To be honest, I feel gross even sharing this with you guys but it must be done. My friend showed it to me, so obviously HE didn't feel gross about it!
turn off playlist!
I'm almost too disgusted to even comment, but I will. LADY...YOU ARE ONE NASTY LITTLE THING. And to do this in public?? Yuck yuck yuck! Actually..to do it AT ALL? what is going through your head.
Okay I need to put your mind's all back to normal after witnessing that monstrosity. My boyfriend and I made dinner reservations in Boston for our Valentine's Day night! :) Yay! I absolutely love Boston.
Okay, I lied. I'm still thinking about that video and I know some of you probably are too. Let's try cute pictures of puppies.
There. All better!
Last night I was scouring the bargain shelves at Target. I freakin LOVE Target. They have everything. Target could be a day trip for me. Actually no..I'd probably get sidetracked and go into the mall and shop for clothes. So last night I bought 3 mini, teeny flower pots for a dollar and I got a Rose, Forget me Not, and Strawberry plant. I know they probably won't grow, even next to a sunlit window because it's oh, 10 degrees up here in Boston, but my boyfriend and I still planted them!
But the question stands: Would you guys eat a strawberry that grew from a plant found in Target's bargain aisle? We'll have to see.
muah muah! xoxox





20 comments:
OMG, that is sicknasty!
GROSS!!!!!!!! How disturbing! Love the puppy pics though ;)
What. The. Eff. Holy hell that is gross!! She probably went to the bathroom for some more. BARF!!
lol okay puppies do help but WTF ahhh!
OK I didn't watch the video -- thank goodness haha!!
Those puppy pictures are adorable and YAY for going to Boston -- lucky girl!
Ahh!! I shouldnt have clicked it. What a foul human being.
I almost threw up. seriously? I mean seriously?
Hope you and the boyfran have the best v-day!
haha- the roadkill effect, even when you are warned you HAVE to look!
OH MY GOSH!!! Hahaha....that's so disgusting!!! BARF!
ANYWAYS :) I LOVE Boston!!! So jealous! Have a ball :)
I can't believe I watched that. I gagged...and then threw up in my mouth...though those pictures of puppies made it a little bit better. But who the eff does that??!?!
And dinners in Boston are always the best!!
puppies can't fix that! argh
I would totally eat target strawberries off a plant. Go for it!
xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons
ahhhh!!! that video is so gross!!!! hahaha, i'm not sure i can ever get that image out of my mind :)
OH MY GOSH!!!! That is soooooo gross!!!! You are adorable! =D
~Morgan
http://livelaughspin.blogspot.com
ahaha I think I'm scared for life, but following anyway! :D
Always supporting,
http://blazaimagenes.blogspot.com/
I haven't watched the video yet because I'm scared. Haha! I love the cute puppy pictures though!
that video is DISGUSTING!!! now i have to go show everyone I know so they'll be disgusted too! haha
ummm.. that's the worst thing EVER... I'm speechless.
I'm too scared to click on the video I dont wanted to be disgusted can you just tell me what happens. This way I dont have to get any mental images out of my head.
I agree with Melissa, ha.
Ummm... can you 'DISGUSTING'??? I don't think I'll be reposting this ;-)
Happy Friday Dear! xo
Oh, and pop on over for my GIVEAWAY!
Post a Comment