Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first
note says For the woman I love and the second, For my best friend.
Love this quote. Especially today!
Happy Valentine's Day to all my bloggers! I love you all! It doesn't matter if you are single or taken, V-day is a great day to love ANYONE! So go love on your boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend, mom, dad, brother sister, and even DOG! Because they all love you back :)
Now go and be cute! Even if it's for yourself! Like today, I'm wearing a pink cardigan, heart necklace, I painted my nails pink, and am rockin' some pink undies! :)
xoxox Happy Valentine's Day lovies!











12 comments:
Such a cute quote! I love to wear pink and red on Valentine's Day too!
Happy Valentine's Day! :)
I love alll the pink!!
And the song pretty much rocks.
I wearing a red sweater and added a red rose to my necklace... great minds think alike? yes me thinks so
Cute qoute and pics!! Happy Valentine's Day!!
Pretty pics and Happy Valentine's Day!
MMMM that cupcake looks DEEEELISH!!
Love the pix!
Such a cute post!!
xoxo
You are so cute! I have on my pink undies, too! Plus pink nails, of course! Happy Valentine's Day!
You are adorable!! LOVE those pics :) Favorite line, "no go and be cute" Ha!!
Aww! I love these pics! I'm still not over valentines day. I have all our stuff up in our house. :) Thanks for the comment the other day! I am loving your blog thus far!
Post a Comment