PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.28.2011

My weekend in pictures!

I went through a lot of different shoes this weekend and it was quite noticeable in my eyes. I picked up my boyfriend Friday from the train station because it was pouring rain. Aren't I such a nice girlfriend?
  
Oh, what am I wearing do you ask? Well, I was hot earlier in the day so rather than grabbing my shorts, I grabbed a pair of my boy's boxers. Then I got cold, so I threw on a Juicy zip up. Then my boy called for me to pick him up so instead of grabbing my warm boots to go out into the rain, I grabbed my pair of flats. Oh! And I must have been blind for 2 seconds because I grabbed 2 different pairs, as you can see. I laughed at myself and had to take a picture. Needless to say, I got a lot of weird looks when I picked him up.


We decided to go bowling and out to dinner that night. It was freezing cold and snowy and I really was in the mood to wear my skinnies and heels. So I put them on, pranced around and did a lil jig while my boyfriend went on with whatever he was doing because it's completely normal that I act this way. He finally noticed and said Erica, we are going bowling...it's snowing..you should put some different shoes on you freak! So I settled with flats. 
Don't bowling shoes look great with skinnies? Totally!! 


With a shoe-galore weekend (exaggeration) I've decided this weekend that these will be my wedding shoes. No I am not engaged yet! but I should start saving for these stat!

I also did some reading over the weekend.


And some skiing! Went up to Mount Sunapee Saturday with the fam and my boy. We met my sister who drove from college and met us there. Twas a grand day! But this pain in my calf just will not go away. Note to self- don't ski too aggressively after not skiing for a month or so. Yowwwza! We went in for lunch and the waitress came by to order drinks. Lil old me says Water!! While my boyfriend and dad order a Miller Light and my mom a Bloody Mary. I was like..what! I didn't know you were getting drinks! So I caved and ordered a cranberry vodka. With my lightweight self, I was buzzin all over the mountain for a wee bit. Haha is that considered a DUI!? or an SUI? Skiing under influence. Definitely an experience

Ended the weekend having a lazy day, painting my nails, and watching the Oscars and Black Swan with my man. Solid weekend!

And I'm just over freakin joyed that my wisdom teeth are coming in. Has anyone had them out before? What am I in for? I need to get them checked because if they are growing in okay, I'll just keep them in...however this girl doesn't want her pretty face lookin' all chipmunk-ish!

xoxo Happy Monday!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics :) especially the first one! Haha...sounds like something I'd do!

I love the Loubs...I am so getting a pair this year or next just in case...you never know when you'll need a pair ;)

Have a great Monday!!

xoxo
Jess

Anonymous said...

Love the leopard shoes! I am a huge fan of anything animal print.

Jessica said...

Oh my! Love those heels!! Im wearing leopard print heels right now! You look like hot stuff in your boys boxers and mismatched flats!! :-)
Have a great day!

Marian said...

I want to go bowling now:)

And in regards to wisdom teeth...I'd check with an oral surgeon. Sometimes people can keep their wisdom teeth if there is enough room in their mouth and if they aren't impacted. However, they can cause problems as your teeth may shift. I actually had all 4 removed. They aren't an issue at all if they are impacted. Unfortunately, two of mine were...and that just makes the surgery a little more tough. But it wasn't too bad. I was only out of commission for a week or so...and I don't mind drinking milkshakes for breakfast, lunch and diner:)

Café Moka said...

You are so funny with all your shoes haha!!!

I did have my 4 wisdom teeth removed like 9 years ago! It was not that bad!

Have a great week girl!!!

Hannah said...

I LOVE the cheetah shoes! Ahhh how fun would those be as wedding shoes? You could totally pull that off!

I just got my wisdom teeth out a few months ago. It wasn't very fun but it wasn't awful...the first 2 days I did nothing but sleep (they should give you really good pain killers) but the 3rd day I started to run out of medicine and that was when it started to hurt more :( It only lasted a week though. After that I could eat anything again!!

Good luck!
xooxo

Fash Boulevard said...

Love the post. Sounds like a fabulous weekend. Thanks for sharing love.

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Bre said...

What a fun weekend! If you haven't seen it yet, I left you an award on my bloggy-blog. :)

Meri said...

You're in for some Vicodin haha!
I also do the "prancing around the apartment" thing, and my boyfriend only very occasionally notices at this poitn. Somtimes I do interpretive dance in my tights and shirts lol. I guess I'm a bit of a weirdo.
Cheers!
Meri
merigoesround.blogspot.com

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

can I borrow your flats? thx

for sure star saving up for those pumps! oh. my. gosh!!!! and I'm not surprised by your magazine hunk at all. haha! love it!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Megan said...

Love all your shoe changes. That's too funny that you wore that to pick him up! I always have random outfits on like that.

I got my wisdom teeth out about 4 years ago and it was a piece of cake. Literally, I didn't need ANY pain medicine and I was eating like normal the next day.

Alisha said...

Shoes galore!! Hehe And your soon-to-be wedding shoes are to die for! :) Love those.

Abby said...

Ahh so jealous you can just go skiing for the day :) If only we could in the UK
Your 200th follower x