PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.03.2011

My creepy life and a lemonade cocktail

Happy Thursday everyone!

I’m such a creepy stalker. Legit..I am so creepy that if I was a 50 year old man with suspenders and creepy glasses, I’d be arrested for being a creep. Let me explain.

I don’t know if you guys watch any of the Real Housewives series, but oh, I do! (though I never got into Atlanta housewives..and I don’t know if anyone else did because it was switched to Sunday nights on Bravo..fail!) So I was watching the Real Housewives Reunion and listening to one of the housewives, Lisa, talking about her house. I am legit IN AWE over her house. Wait. It’s not a house. It’s an estate..a mansion..a palace.


I’m really obsessed with celebrities and their lives. If I could just go observe their lives, I would. It sickens my boyfriend to no end! My boyfriend lives in New Jersey, and each time we drive towards New York City, I always ask if we can drive through the rich neighborhoods and look for the Real Housewives of New Jersey’s houses. We have had no luck, but we HAVE found Rev Run’s house and Ludacris’ house! AMAZING! Ok so this brings me to the Beverly Hills Housewives houses. Googlemaps is my best friend. I was searching for Lisa Vanderpump on Google, just to see if I could get more information on why she kicked her houseguest out of her house, and I found something insane. $29 million. That’s the amount of money Lisa and her hubby are selling their house for. THEY ARE SELLING IT!




The real estate website gave the address, so I immediately went to Googlemaps and found the house and holy crap it’s in the nicest area. THEN, I remembered Adrienne (another housewife) lived across the street..so I also saw her house on Googlemaps!! (Now I’m expecting all of you to de-follow me because I’m a celeb stalker..I’m really not ... it just fascinates me! Haha)

Ugh. These people aren’t even considered rich. They are LOADED. It just makes me wonder what I’d do with all that money. I’m not a materialistic girl. I’m not the type who needs to be a billionaire one day. I just want to be happy. I want to have enough money to support my family, but at the same time, enough money to be able to go on a vacation. Watching these women just baffles me! They have a ridiculous amount of money. Lisa pays $57,000 as a monthly payment for their house! NUTSO!

I just re-read what I wrote and I almost considered deleting it because of how ridiculously stalker-ish I sound but whatever. It's me! And I'm a journalist. I have a knack for creeping and stalking to find out information, and I'm pretty damn good at it!

I have a summery cocktail. I know it's nowhere near summer, but I cannot resist this because its YUMMY!
Lemon-champagne sparkler  
Mix 1 cup lemonade, 
2 cups Champagne  
2 tablespoons cranberry juice cocktail. 

Add lemon rounds if you want! Yum yum yum!

My dogsledding photos are coming! I've been wicked lazy and have not uploaded them onto my computer woopsie! :)

xoxox Enjoy your Thursday!

17 comments:

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Oh creepy mc-creeperson! I'm actually double-y following you with no un-follow in sight!

no worries =) I'm super behind on your posts for some reason! expect your comment notifications to be taken over by moi.

MWAH!
xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

oooh! also.. totally get rid of the word verification! I read somewhere that it defers people from commenting? I took mine down and put in a spam guard that catches the junky comments weirdos leave on old posts trying to sell crap!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

yeah you totally don't have to listen to me though =) if you're a creeper i'm just plain bossy today!

Unknown said...

That's unreal! I do want a closet that is big like hers haha
Your stalker tendencies are entertaining =)

Kerr said...

omg that closet is amazing. I am so glad you stalked this house so I could see the photos!

Anonymous said...

People with that much money should share! lol Ridiculous.

Sarah said...

haha girl that is not creepy I swear I would do the same thing..and Lisa's house is insane..I just can't comprehend someone having THAT much money..crazy!

Madras and Pearls said...

I think this post just seriously made my day. I LOVE the BH housewives & can't wait for OC - my roommate asked me why I have an interest in their lives & made me feel like such a stalker too haha! That house is perfection and I especially love the closet picture - sigh. PS the summer cocktail idea is ALWAYS welcome, especially because as I'm reading this I'm looking out onto piles and piles of snow .. <3 yay for the real housewives! And Tuesday is the lost footage I think ..

.:Chelsey:. said...

I don't think your creepin, just curious! Their estates are redic and their closets just make me so envious.
I so love that show, but not their faces. Sometimes I cringe at their plastic surgery jobs and just keep reminding myself to take care of my skin now so I won't want plastic surgery when I'm their age.

Café Moka said...

A summery cocktail would be so nice right now!

Anonymous said...

Don't think I haven't done the same thing!!! I am OBSESSED with celebrities and LOVE to see their homes, clothes, shoes, etc...BFF always makes fun of me then gets mad because we don't have 500 sq ft bathrooms ;) haha

Alison Kinsey said...

oh, i am totally obsessed with celebrities too :) i haven't watched the Beverly Hills housewives yet, but I love the OC housewives. i'm glad you can relate! i don't have many friends that are into them.
that woman's house is HUGE. I don't know if I'd ever want a house that big, even if I had the money to afford it!

Ally said...

haha this totally cracked me up because it seems like something i would do! that house is BREATHTAKING! My goodness!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love it!!! I would TOTALLY do something like that! LOL

Megan said...

I definitely don't think that you are a creeper! I also have an obsession with any amazing house. I think it's just because that's not what our house looks like! Haha! Her closet is amazing. Makes me drool. Majorly.

Mrs. Bill said...

I think anyone who blogs as a little bit of creeper in them - so count me as one of them! I love to look up things are googlemaps or search for things about celebrities, so I don't think you're weird at all!

Ashley said...

haha i love the creeper part - i have a total creepr side too! and i'm obsessed with celebs also. hope you had a fabuous wknd lady !