Hi pretties!
A week or so ago I bought this new makeup eyeshadow kit called Too-Faced Natural Eye Palette.
A week or so ago I bought this new makeup eyeshadow kit called Too-Faced Natural Eye Palette.
So far, I AM IN UTTER LOVE!!! First of all, can we just talk about how cute and compact it is? I love that it comes in it's own little box with all the colors. Also in the top lid of the case, there are 3 hidden cards that show you 3 different ways to use the makeup. Like..day makeup, night, fashionista, you know what I mean! Seriously...go and buy it! This one is the natural eye look and they have one for smoky eye and fashion eye. I got it at Sephora for only $35!
Anywho..you're probbbablllly wondering why I'm talking about makeup since I rarely ever do! (actually you're probably not wondering this) I wear makeup just about everyday. Except for those days where I feel like looking absolutely shit-tastic because I'm too damn lazy to do anyything
I wake up at 6:30 every morning to leave the house by 7. True story! I'm not like some of you girls out there who need hours to get ready in the morning! I shower at night AND do my hair at night. So when I wake up, only like 10 minutes of that 30 minutes is used on hair/makeup (and I still look damn good ya dig!?!) The other 20 minutes is used on crunching on my cereal and seeing who broke up with who on Facebook overnight.
Which leads me to this. I pretty regularly follow this YouTube blogger, JuicyStar07. Mostly because I think shes so damn cute plus I like her videos. She is a hair/makeup/fashion guru and I love that kinda stuff. But this one just BLEW MY FREAKIN MIND. She is a makeup fiend and shows us her makeup collection. Now, maybe I'm just out of the loop, but I don't have anywhere close to the amount of makeup she has. Have a looksie.
She's only 17 years old and she doesn't do any promoting or makeup classes or anything! She is constantly saying how she just likes makeup herself and just does it for herself! Props to her but holy cow that is a lot of stuff!!
Do you guys have this much makeup!? I literally only have a decent sized bag full and its all haphazardly in my bag and not so organized like this chick. Sheeeesh!
Happy Thursday you sexy thanggs






16 comments:
Wow that is a LOT of makeup!
I am obsessed with juicystar07! I am completely amazed by her makeup collection. Im a little jealous of her collection but then again I think who the hell needs THAT much makeup?!? Seriously, who needs 5,000 lipglosses? I love how organized she is and she's super cute! Have you seen her sister's videos? I like juicystar better.
xoxo
I love, Love, LOOOOOOOVE the Too-Faced Natural Eye Palette. I got it about a year ago for Christmas and just love the colors. I use it on a daily basis.
I totally just sat and watched that entire video. That is a ton of makeup!! I definitely don't have that much, I'm kind of a minimalist in that aspect. I don't like a lot of options hanging around!
i love make up! great picks... follow each other?
http://thecoquetiquette.blogspot.com/
xo,
amy leah
the coquetiquette
Oh, oh, oh, ooooh!!! I'm so proud of my power of influence! So glad you love Sephora, and ps, I have that same little 'too-faced' kit! :)
please someone explain to me where a 17 year old got the money for all that make-up? I bet she's an auctioneer in here spare time... ya know cause she talks so fast.
oh and I respect your swag (does that even make sense? A for effort?)
I cracked up at "see who broke up on Facebook over night"
You're my favorite
CarissaExplainsItAll
ohhhh my goodness i can't believe she isnt a professional artist of anything and still has that much..crazy..i'm jealous lol
WOW that is a lot of make-up! I can't lie that I'm jealous of her collection, but I also would never use all of that. I'm a firm believer in finding the foundation, blush, mascara, bronzer and eyeliner you love then buying crazy amounts of eye shadow and lip gloss. But hey, thats just me!
xoxo
-CPF
I can't get over how much make-up she has... and how in the world she has the money to afford all of it! lol I'm a liiiittle jealous ;) I keep seeing people blog about that amazing eye kit! now I want to go get one for myself!
that looks like a great little makeup palette! I'm loving natural colors these days too, I just bought Urban Decay's Naked palette.
I've seen some of JuicyStar's videos. she gets a lot of her money from brand partnerships - ppl pay her to feature their products in her videos. She has so much makeup though!
I love that little makeup palette! It is so adorable, I think I might have to go out and get one for myself... and i don't have that much make up :( I really need to buy more! But I just need the money first lol!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe that she has that much makeup!! I seriously sat and watched the WHOLE video, just in shock. Haha.
Duuuuuuuude, that girl's makeup collection is RIDIC!!! I seriously have one tiny bag and most of my shiz is Cover Girl. So bad, but works for me.
ummm.. I don't have anything even CLOSE to this.. Like you said I have random stuff in random places in my room and bags. She is so organized!
I have both Naked Eye and Natural Eye! I loveeee them! They are part of my everyday makeup routine. I'm glad you love them too!!!
Have a great weekend!
<3 Megan
http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com
Post a Comment