PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.06.2011

Who knew a ball of fluff could be so cute

One day during my lazy unemployment summer, I stumbled across The Today Show. After contemplating a cocktail after Hoda and Kathy-Lee's segment, I saw probably the cutest thing I have ever laid my little eyes on.

Enter, Boo.


Doesn't he look fake? haha! Boo is a pomeranian whose claim to fame is that he is The World's Cutest Dog. I mean come on, how cute is this thing?




Anyway, I "like" him on Facebook and saw that he had updated his status, so I figured that I had to alert the blogging world about Boo in case you don't know him!

In Texas, Shalyn and Sabrina and I spent almost an hour ooo-ing and aww-ing over Boo's pics!



And if pictures aren't enough...


I figured your Thursday might need some cuteness :-)

Photobucket

29 comments:

Ashley Slater said...

I liked Boo on facebook last week! But my little Bella still thinks she is cuter.... its a close call.

Carrie said...

Omg, he is so cute! Totally does not look real!

Lauren said...

What a cute little pup awwwwww!!! Love his little face, he looks like a little teddy bear :-)

Jess said...

Aww, he is too cute!

Café Moka said...

He is soooo cute!!!! I want one!!!

Lauren said...

He may be too cute... I don't know if I can handle that much cuteness this early in the morning.

Jessie said...

OMG! HOWWWWWWWWWWWW adorable!!! He TOTALLY looks fake! I had to look really close because I thought it was a stuffed animal! So precious!!!!!

Katie said...

HAHA I love Boo. Rocky is a pomeranian too and he does the same things under the covers in the morning...gotta love 'em.

Rocky isn't POOFED like that though..hmm maybe for Halloween Rocky could be BOO. haha

Alex Byer said...

Oh my God. I think I'm dying. I NEED him to be mine!!

Oliviaaa said...

him in that bear costume is the best thing I have seen in weeks!

kaity said...

Boo is absolutely precious! I liked him on Facebook a year or so ago. there's just something about his little fuzzy face that makes you want to steal him and take him home.

Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde... said...

Oh my goodness, my heart is melting!

ashley said...

Okay- he's cute. BUT I am a little biased that my Lola is cuter!!

Thank you though for some cuteness to my rainy Thursday! hahah

tara said...

Omg. I am obsessed with Boo!!

Stephanie said...

thank you.

just...thank you.

...and now I'll go youtube Boo so I can watch the rest of his videos.

xoxo

Laynah said...

You were right, this little bit of cuteness just made my thursday infinitely better! Haha, thanks for the alert, I better go like him on facebook now :)

Deidre said...

Totally looks like a stuffed animal! So cute and cuddily. Although I am not sure he's cuter than a pugle.

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

I am also a Boo fanatic!!! It's impossible it explain to people just how obscenely cute he is! I LOVE HIM!!!

Unknown said...

amazing blog!!I'm following you!!
join my giveaway. http://freakyfriday-sabrina.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-memories-suite-giveaway.html

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I love Boo! He is sooo adorable. I saw his book and loved it :)

Ashley said...

this is HI-larious. he really does look fake! even his paws look stuffed! i saw this on shayb's wall - i knew i needed the story! :)

Amber said...

I loooove Boo! He's so stinkin' adorable!

Christina said...

HAHAHA that dog cracks me up. i just discovered it today. amazing. so jeal of his hairdo.

Raquel said...

Omg awwwww!! He looks like a teddy bear! lol

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

ahhhhh that is too much cuteness for one post! i love that face!!

Megan said...

He seriously looks like a stuffed dog!!

Natalie Naomi said...

This dog is hilariously cute and so different than my big loveable yellow lab. too cute!

glad i stumbled upon your cute blog. stop by and say hi if you have the time.

xoxo,
natalie

Kristin said...

OMG! I can't even handle it!

Jaz said...

OMG! I would spoil that dog so rotten. It's so cute :D