It's a problem. Why is it that I can remember words to vulgar rap songs, but I can't remember simple things?
Anyway, I was scouting some favorite websites last night and came across a list of the 10 Raunchiest Songs of All Time.
I'd post one here, but I'm afraid big bad blogger will kick me off or worse, mark me X-RATED! (Click here if you want the full list!) Let me just share that one of the songs has a lyric that says..
Slob on my knob like corn on the cob
Catchy right? Why do these songs sell? Why are rappers only writing about sex and girls and slobbing on knobs? I mean, I'm not complaining, because as you can see from the videos above, I don't hold back when I'm spittin my game! I guess I'm just wondering WHY!
I remember this night vividly. I was at a college party and the song "How many licks" by Lil Kim came on and I started to sing it, as did the girl standing next to me. We got to this really raunchy lyric and the girl actually said "beep" in place of the word. Girl, say WHAT? She told me it was too dirty for her to actually say outloud.
Do you hold back if you're rapping and a "vulgar" word comes on? Or do you let it alllll come out? I know you all have some inner gangster in you somewhere ;-)





26 comments:
Oh, I let it all out when I'm rapping. My husband is often embarrassed by me, yet somehow impressed at the same time. He can't believe how many rap songs I know the words to. I'll give you a hit - it equals the amount of Beatles songs I know the words to. I'm a lyrical genius. I think you and I would be a perfect pair at karaoke. :)
Girl, I let it allll out!!!! The more vulgar the better, ha!!
omg! That 36 mafia song is my fave. I can sing the entire thing verbatium and I have a dance that goes along with it! hahaahhahah
SO knew that song would be on the list. The rauncier the better. I have a feeling that Trina song is on there .... you know the one I'm talking about? I'm going to look I bet it is.
damnit. My work blocks the list! So you'll just have to let me know!
I definitely don't hold back!
And funny, I was actually thinking about that slob on my knob song just the other day... when my ex picked me up for our very first date that song was blasting in the car..the radio was broken and he couldn't get it to change. I could NOT stop laughing.
I hate how some of the songs are just so darn catchy that you're singing along and then you realize "Um, I basically just said I want a guy to pee on my face... to everyone. Awesommmmme". I mean, there is a song that talks about just about every dirty, disgusting thing on the face of this earth. I think if I really read through some of the lyrics I'd want to vom.
ahahaha slob on my knob is the most AWFUL song :D hilarious.
whenever a word comes on that i dont want to say i snap my fingers in its place ha.
I remember knowing all the words to slob on my knob when i was in middle school. I played it for my boyfriend once and he was appalled haha he couldn't believe i listened to that when i was that young AHAHA. i love me some vulgar rap
If it's Lil Kim singing Queen Bee, you bet I am busting out those horrible lyrics.... makes me laugh
oh i def have a lil' inner inner gangsta in me! fo sho :)
I love rap, but I can't seem to speak as fast as they do so for most songs I "sing" along with the chorus. ha
ooommmgg you must remember blowjob betty, right? I used to know every. single. word. by heart. you have to know the song, right?
I feel like I know you from like 5 other people's blogs... but for some reason I have never visiting your blog!
well, pretty sure I will be here for the next two hours...any girl that can bust out a rap has a special place in my heart. extra points if you make aluminum foil grills like me while you rap. haha
xo,
ashley
Oh how I love this-- a post dedicated to your dedication of rap music!! :)
I have XM in my car and it always plays the versions without* the 'beep' so I tend to hear the real lyrics and some I can get and honestly some I like with the radio edit!
Funny I remember listening to that Lil Kim song back in my college days -- memories!
Look at you and your rap skills! I think Weezy should take you on tour!
I say curse words in songs.... most don't have vulgar. Well back in the day, I was obsessed with DMX and that was different! HAHA
xooxox
i remember the first dirties song i ever heard was that song "i wanna li-li-li-lick from your head to your toes"...I was a sophy in college and remember being like WHOA! that's intense! but now? i love me some rap! Especially when its in the form of you singing on my celly :)
Oh my gosh that is hysterical! I love it! I kind of have that problem too! haha : ) I am your newest follower! I found you on Story of my life!! Looking forward to reading your blog! Stop over and follow me too if you like! : )
Kelli
Dailypolkadots
Soooo dirty! But everyone needs a little gangsta moment in life from time to time. I like to shock my husband with my street smarts:-) xoxo
bahahahahahahah! love it! and so freaking true! hahaha!
new to your blog! :)
I just saw the videos!!!!!!!!! I didn't see your rapping abilities yesterday (stupid internet didn't load them).. ugh... I love it. you should start a youtube page, maybe you'll get to rap with little weezy?
Those two videos made my day! For serious.
I FUCKING love you. SOrry to drop the eff bomb. But for real. hahahaha
Okay but really... Where she at? Where she go?!
And I'm right there with you... it's the dirty lyrics that get me everytime... and they always get stuck in my head! I love that you are so HOOOD :)
Sabrina Says
PS I really miss you. We need to plan our next meet up!
you totally have a new career ahead of you!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com
HAHA! I can't believe that girl actually said beep. When I am singing/rapping, I don't hold anything back no matter what the words are. It's just a song lol
OMG, this post is INCREDIBLE! hahaha! "Why are rappers only writting about sex and girls and slobbing on knobs?" hahaha! I nearly spit out my drink!
Any girl that can spit Weezy wins me over! New follower!
Post a Comment