Daily emails with two of my friends.
These girls right here...since preschool, baby...we go BACK.
The three of us have the coolest, most awesome, weirdest friendship. I'll openly call my friend Liz a skank-a-potemus and then tell her I love her....or I'll tell my friend Cristina she's a whiney, bratty, stumpy von dutch. I love our weird daily chats that get us through our work days.
I was going through deleting old emails yesterday laughing and just had to share some. While we are each cooped up in our 9-5 jobs, we get by with daily email chains that range from talking about what we are doing this weekend, to how work is, and to jokingly bashing each other for no apparent reason. We've known eachother for 20 years...yowza!
Warning: X-Rated words ahead. Shield your eyes! We joke, we joke ;-)
Sometimes we use the F word
Sometimes they read my blog and question my small boob syndrome
Sometimes we (I) get wicked gross
Sometimes we use weird subject lines from Jenna Marbles
Annnnnd sometimes we (I) get pornographic and use the C word
I know it probably seems like we never take each other seriously or we always talk to each other in gross, crude language, but that's not true! We just like to let loose, make eachother laugh at innapropriate jokes while at work, and just let out our inner weirdness. Even if that means using the guzzler phrase (sorry, G rated readers!)
Happy HumpDay!






18 comments:
lol me and my friends talk to eachother the same way...it all love though! lol
hahah i laughed reading these;
pretty similar conversations go down in my neck of the woods to hah
have a great day girly
This is why we are friends.
<3
Hahaha oh my! This is hilarious! Friends like this are essential to surviving this life! :)
(p.s. I may have thrown up a little.... cum guzzler? Haha SICK!)
bahahaha this makes me want to go email my besties... yep I'm going to do that... and maybe I'll curse ; )
love old friends. they are the best. my best friend and i have known eachother for 25 years. wow that makes me seem old now!
Hahahaha these are hilarious! And friendships like this are the best! :)
LMAO - too funny!!! gotta love conversations with the girls ;)
Hahaha this made me laugh out loud!
I love the slut faced hoe bag remark! :)
this is why i love you!! you are just my kind of humor.
guzzler. haha
Sounds like conversations between me and my friends! Hilarious. Love it!
Erica, I love you.
This is hilarious.
um..... i need to be copied on yalls emails.
i also want your friends to start a blog........ like yesterday. !!! PEER PRESSURE THEM INTO IT
This is totally what good friends are for :) love it.
Email me. The end. I want to play.
There were so hilarious. I loved reading them LOL. Kara XOXO
PS My cousin works for State Street
OMG. Roast beef curtains.:)
I just found your blog through Jessica's (The Kentucky Priss).. thanks for the good laugh!
Post a Comment