PSSSHHHH. Not if you have a lizard tongue like myself!
I'd like to introduce you to my elbow licking abilities, along with Kurt's messy apartment, and the nest that is currently living on the left side of my head.
Wow blogger...great shot to choose as my freeze frame!
Ludacris-What's your fantasy..eh? eh? I felt it went well with the whole lick thing!
Happy weekend :-)





26 comments:
you're hilarious. i just started following you. do you tweet?
Hahaha this is awesome, happy Friday girl! :-)
hahahhaa omg you're too funny!! This made me lol!
Haha. This is awesome. You are talented missy:)
Hahaha, LOOOOOOVE the freeze frame.
hahaha. i never knew it could be done! thanks for breaking that myth!
Awesome!!!! I tired is after seeing this and could do it also.
As for my fantasy......might be to "naughty" to post here ;)
Kara XOXO
The freeze frame so knows your best angles and shots at all times:-) I heart you! xoxo
i can't stop laughing, oh my god. you're hysterical. good choice of music -- very fitting!
Imagine this...I just tried licking my elbow in my cubicle and my boss comes around the corner.
I am officially throwing my towel in.
HAHAHAHA! Mortifying! LOL!
I definitely just died laughing! Just found your blog and loving it! We would be IRL friends fo sho! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
I am SO making my husband do this when he gets home. He's quite talented with his tongue and it IS date night...
Oh, and LMAO at Shalyn's comment!!
you would!!!! =) You and P both have freakishly long lizzard tongues! bahaha! love your face off!
have a baller weekend betch!
Hahahah oh my gosh Erica. Amazing!
Haaaaaaahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh! Tooooo funny!!! I can NOT lick my elbow, you should be in the Guinness Book of World Records with that lizard tongue!!!!!
Sam
http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com
i love you. You never cease to let me down...
ps-your boobs look fantastic. (yes-I just said that) Thought you should know. Is that a bombshell bra??? ;)
Haha!
Hahaha!! Oh, Erica! Only you could look totally adorable while licking your elbow. I bet K likes that tongue. : ) Eww. Haha.
i now know what sealed the deal between you and kurt. kidding ;)
but for real - i need you to teach me that stripper pole head toss. SEX-AY!
ADORE the freeze frame.
MUUUUUAAAHHHHHH!
hahahah
Pretty sure you just started a trend- I am guilty too- I can't lick my elbow, damnit!!
#fail.
I love you!! :)
This just made my entire life.
PS - I toootally just tried to lick my elbow... and I can't. Lame.
I'm totally jealous. You crack me up girl!
O.
M.
G.
You are hilarious! You must have big girl balls, huh? I want to be you someday.
I can NOT lick my elbow. Lame.
Wow! you do have a lizard tongue.
Ahem. That isn't something I expected to ever say to stranger :)
Post a Comment