There are just so many things I love about my dad. I love that he calls me "his first born."
I love that when he texts me, it's like he's writing a letter signing his name. See?
I love that growing up in middle school, and high school, he was always "the project guy." He helped my sister and I build school projects and weird crazy science fair stuff. Sometimes even COMPLETELY taking over. Woops!
Dad totally rockin' the Porn-Stache
I love that he is always the go to one when my mom says no. I mean come on, aren't most dads like that ;-)
I love that he calms me down in panicked situations...like when I called him screaming and crying when my old car's window cracked on the way to work, or when my old car broke down in the middle of Boston rush hour traffic.
This happened. Yes I was crying like a lil babe!
I love that no matter what, he is always there for my mom, sister, and I, and would drop a hat for us at any given moment!
Love you daddy Jordan! Happy Birthday!! You don't look a day over 25! hehe
Few too many there, Erica? ;-)










23 comments:
this is so wonderful...made me tear up! father/daughter relationships are so special.
cheers.
new follower.
Happy birthday to your dad!
aw, what a sweet post to your dad. He sounds great! Tell him happy birthday from your internet friends! haha
xo,
ashley
Aww! Happy birthday Erica's Daddy! (now you and Ashley have me wanting to do this for my daddy's birthday ... in January)
goose freaking bumps! love this. love your dad. love him and my mom sharing their birthday TOGETHER!
maybe they are twins.
and maybe we really are cousins!
FINGERS CROSSED!
so sweet!! Gotta love daddy-o's! This sure does make me miss mine. 0:)
Omgosh this is sooo frackin' cute! :)
And I totally snorted and laughed when I read this:
Dad totally rockin' the Porn-Stache.
Amazing.
Aww happy birthday to your daddy!! :)
Haha and love that porn-stache LOL How awesome is that?!
I love that you call him daddy Jordan! I call mine Richard daddy :) and happy belated birthday to him!
Happy Birthday YoungFabulous dad! hope it's a great one! Your dad sounds pretty awesome, we are lucky girls!
xoxo
Great post! I love this.
Aww! Happy belated bday to your dad!
Aw, that is sweet! Happy birthday to your dad!
Such a cute post. I love Dads like that. My lovely father got to pick my sister and I up, very very drunk from her bachelorette party and listen to our ramblings the whole way home haha.
Awww, this is getting me all verklempt! It's either the pregnancy hormones, or cause I'm a total Daddy's girl. AND my dad totally does the texting sign-off thing. Hilarious! Happy Day to your sweet Daddio! xoxo
I love the text sign off. I know young people who do that too. It's a weird thing, isn't it!
Awww how sweet! happy birthday to your daddy :) Lovin' the porn-stache, hahahha!
Erica! OMG I loved this post!! I was laughing soooo hard on the texts between you and your dad. My dad does the EXACT SAME THING! After every text, he puts "dad" at the end. Like I don't know it's him texting me haha!!! I'm still pretty surprised that he knows how to text!!
I love the relationship between you and your dad! SO reminds me of my own.
I once asked my mom if I could get a new (used) car car. She said no so I went and asked my dad and gave him the huge guilt trip about my current little car being a deathtrap so he went and bought it for me and I'm pretty sure that is what caused my parents divorce but hey, I got a new car!
ok totally joking there. I mean, my parents did divorce (when I was 21) but I don't think it was because of my dad going against my mom on getting me a new car when she said NO.
And I have SO called my dad bawling. Should I even tell you this next situation. I will. Reply to this email and I will tell you the worst time I ever called my dad (there are a lot). I just can't post it for all to see.
Happy birthday Erica's daddy!!!
This is such a sweet post! Happy Birthday to your daddy! It's great you all have a great relationship. I lost my dad a little over 12 years ago :(
Awwwww, I love this! Happy happy birthday to your dad!!
oh my goodness what a sweet post!
your dad is so cute. porn stache haha love it!
and i adore that he signs his name on texts - how sweet is that!
looks like you have a pretty great dad too first born!
haha love ya!
What a sweet post!
Your Dad is a hottie! I'm jealous...I always secretly wanted to be a Daddy's girl!
Tell him Happy belated from Boobies. ;)
Post a Comment