Sometimes Kurt and I like to go on ChatRoulette pretending to be one of my teddy bears
And we encounter weirdos who want to see my face. Come on dude, can't you see my fuzzy face and my red hat?!
And sometimes we meet other fluffy friends
I mean after 5 years of being together, this is what we do. Oh...and our cable box was broken so how else were we going to entertain ourselves?







20 comments:
This is HILARIOUS! I have got to try this out!
Sam
http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com
I have never heard of that before! That is hilarious.
So creepy and So funny! :)
bahahaha only you Erica... only you.. love it
hahahah that is beyond funny!!!! :-)
OMG. This is priceless!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
LOL so great. I've done this with a group of friends {obv while drinking} before going out one night, and we literally found what looked to be Pauly D and his friends. No joke. like IDENTICAL. They were even talking about "tshirt time"...not sure if it really was because they clicked off of us quickly {what? we are good enough?!} but we like to think it was hahaha
haha me and my friends did this when we were abroad and had nothing else to do... needless today I saw more penis that day then I have in my whole life! Boys can be so disgusting.
lolololol. oh gosh. hahaha.
bahahha oh goodness.
that is funny. ive never been on... because i'm scared of what i'll come across. ha. but i would not mind a teddy bear!
Hahaha, I've been scared to try it... I feel like my first time would be one of those nights where I had an adult sleepover and we've had a little too much wine. Because, let's face it, randomly getting a penis on the screen would be MUCH funnier in those circumstances.
WOW! just when you think you've seen it all. LMAO
totes funny!! umm when i get home tonight so signing on!!! I was dying laughing at this!
Seriously? Seriously? This is hilarious. You guys are too much.
I would be lying if I said we didn't do something stupid like call one of those date chat lines before. People are raunchy and dirty and well hilarious.
I think you should of left their faces, that would of been way funnier. Hahaha
bahahaha I loved when they went on it on colbert and the daily show... omg paul and I about died laughing! i'm sure you and kurt would be too much fun to come across... but peeps b sketchy! haha
i've been on, annnnd, of course, saw a penis.
Ashton Kutcher likes to get on too:-) Didn't see him though.
just the penis.
blegh!
xoxo
oh my gosh this is the creepeist thing ever!! haha i've never heard of this.
haha i love that you use a teddy bear as your avatar :)
hahahahahahahah Kevin and I went on there one night. Insanely entertaining!
Seriously love that y'all do this. hahaha. GROSS! People really have their junk just out on the web cam???? That is not ok. Call the police! hahahaha
Post a Comment