PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.09.2011

Life is too short

I got to thinking about how life is too short to worry so much. I worry a lot! About stupid stuff. Like dishes that aren't done...or finding a job (okay maybe I do need to worry about that) So without further adieu...

Listen to Christmas music in August


Drive with the windows down during a torrential downpour


Eat an entire jar of salsa in one sitting and and convince yourself it's okay 
because salsa has tomatoes and tomatoes are fruits and fruits are healthy! 


Plan a spontaneous trip to see fabulous blog friends :-D


Video yourself annoying someone just because..it results in 
something semi-entertaining in the end :-) I chose my little sissy


And do things that YOU want to do...and not what other people want you to do!
Happy Tuesday, friends! :-D

Photobucket

32 comments:

Bel said...

This is awesome. I am now convinced about the salsa ;)

Belly B :)

Jennifer said...

That rain photo is gorgeous.
And not to be annoying, but tomatoes are fruit not vegetables. BUT fruit is good for you too!

Holly said...

I listen to Christmas music ALL the time :) and I would totally eat that whole jar of salsa any day!

Lauren said...

Love it all! I have this crazy theory that salsa burns a ton of calories when you eat it... Because it's spicy. If anyone tries to tell me differently I will act 5 and cover my ears and say "lalalalalalalala" - because ignorance is bliss sometimes, especially when it comes to salsa (and pretty much all other food).

Megan | Freckled Italian said...

That salsa has tomatoes AND peaches in it. Double healthy.

Gentri said...

Love it! And Salsa actually is healthy! I'm sure there are kinds that arent. But it's supposed to be all veggies. haha! So- healthy!

Candace said...

I couldn't agree more and now I want chips and salsa.

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

Your posts always brighten my day, Erica!

That is my favorite Glee Christmas song EVER. I listen to it all of the time. I just Quinn and Mercedes' voices in it. So beautiful!!

Haha- I have never driven in the rain with my windows down before, but I may as well seeing as there is a hole in my sunroof or something (all I know is that it drips from the roof when it rains lol).

So shay said...

I HAVE to admit...I smiled THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS big when you mentioned your trip to see bloggy friends! :) AKA MEEEEEEEEEEEE and Brina! whoop whoop whoppy whop whoopy whop whop! alfjasklfjasl;fk;askf;asklf. <----That is pure excitement.

Pamela said...

I LOVE this!

Pamela said...

I LOVE this!

Michelle said...

I loveeee thisssss!! It's so true! Life is too short to worry! I think I actually really needed this today! So you are awesome for sharing this and totally brightening my day! :)

Love you! XOXO

Neely said...

To make you feel better my dietician said Salsa is very healthy. You should totes write a post like this for my ITS OK link up on Thurs!

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Great post!! Love it!!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Whim Wham Life said...

Now THIS is how you live life to the fullest:-) xoxo

ty said...

Love love love. I'm gonna have to steal the "you are allowed" pic!

Bonnie said...

THIS is why I have a girl crush on you. You say exactly what I am thinking every day of my life.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

MaviDeniz said...

lol, i love this post!

Xo

Ashley Lynn said...

Love this!!! And the salsa thing, omg!! At my new job we have "healthy" salsa, 5 flipping calories a serving!!! So you could totally eating a whole jar and it wouldnt kill you!

ashley said...

salsa is good for you ;) i'm convinced. and trips to see friends are the best way to feel better!!

Amber said...

I loooove this. I always bother my little sister like that too. It's so much fun :)

Dana Fox said...

totally guilty of convincing myself an entire jar of salsa is not unhealthy too *hides*
xo dana
thewonderforest.com

christine donee said...

Christmas music in August?

YES. YES. YES.

Raven said...

awesome! so you are coming to visit me?? What time should I be expecting you?

totally a fan of Christmas music in the summer. I still have the Transiberia Orchestra christmas album in my CD changer in my car.

Not so sure about driving with the windows down in a torrential rain pour. Dancing in it? sure. But windows down? Hubs may not like our car seats to be drenched :)

Raven said...

awesome! so you are coming to visit me?? What time should I be expecting you?

totally a fan of Christmas music in the summer. I still have the Transiberia Orchestra christmas album in my CD changer in my car.

Not so sure about driving with the windows down in a torrential rain pour. Dancing in it? sure. But windows down? Hubs may not like our car seats to be drenched :)

Ashley said...

not that i would expect any less but this is an amazing post! i'm totally going to indulge in some salsa tonight....and myabe show up on your doorstpe randomly! love ya!

XO, A

Taylor {The Proposal Enthusiast} said...

This is exactly the post I needed to see today. I worry too much too... It really is a hard habit to kick.

Fash Boulevard said...

haha. i love this. thanks for another amazing post. Would love if you'd check out my latest post featuring pictures from my Mad Hatter themed engagement party. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Fash Boulevard said...

haha. i love this. thanks for another amazing post. Would love if you'd check out my latest post featuring pictures from my Mad Hatter themed engagement party. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Awwww, I just love this!! You are bringing that plane to visit me, right?! Hahahaha.

Sabrina Says Blog said...

Erica!! I'm serious, I ALWAYS listen to xmas music when I'm feeling down! I usually go for Nsync or Mariah :)

Noo more Worries! Everything is going to work out!

P.s. How did that interview go?!

Sabrina Says

Amanda said...

Life is definitely too short. I love this last quote about being allowed. I think one should be made that says "you deserve." Also, that peach salsa is to die for and I normally eat like half the jar in one-sitting, so the whole thing is nbd. HAPPY FRIDAY, ERICA!