Though I know we all do it, I think there is something amazingly awesome about those "hideous, gross, what the fuck was I thinking making that face" photos. They make me so happy for some reason! I think it's because the pics are taken without fake poses or perfect hair....but with REALNESS!
Now let's be clear, none of these pics are tagged on Facebook and you all should be happy to see these. They just make me happy and give me so many memories! I'm just glad I have them all saved on my computer.
Woops...can't let any future employers
see these college shenanigans on Facebook
Kurt, stop. And Erica...brush your hair you nasty skank
Just a funny pic of one of my friend/roommate
in college..She'd kill me if she knew this was here WOOPS!
I just love the happiness in this pic!
This pic never made it to online due to the
fact I was worried everyone would make fun
of our matchy matchy
Erica....
WHY in God's name did my friends and I
have this MacBook photo shoot?
Looking back, I love it! haha

And I think it's only right to end with my boyfriend. Everytime we take a pic together, I have to look at it to see if I like it #GirlProblems.
Kurt gets SO MAD and says that every pic looks fine.
Really Kurt?
this pic is so old haha
Haha I love him!
Seriously though, look through some of the reject, de-tagged, never made it onto Facebook pics. I just looked through about 1000 and I am laughing so hard and remembering so much stuff!
While I know it's horrible to think of your Facebook friends seeing you look like shit-hole with no makeup, or seeing you wear that ratty sweatshirt you only wear under the covers, or seeing you making the UGLIEST face known to man, I like to save them. They're fun and make me laugh!









25 comments:
HAHA you are a riot! I love these pics! LOL
Unfortunately, people can tag me all they want but my tags are blocked for work purposes. So when they think they are tagging me, no one can see but me! HAHAH sneaky sneaky ;)
These pictures make me want to meet you even more! We'll have tons of fun! :)
XOXO
I hate when people put the stupidest photos. Example: photos of my stepdaughters with their heads in their arms wishing they weren't at a wedding we took them to.
These pictures are hiliarious! I hate when my parents tag ugly kid pictures of me on facebook. I am like hide the mullet!!
i'm like the police when it comes to pics tagged of me....mostly because i am hideously vain. but you are SOO right. i have tons of craptastic pics that are HILAR.
your captions on this were amazing. my favorite in particular was "kurt stop and erica, brush your hair your nasty skank."
you should work for hallmark!
ha! Ummm ... I actually make people DELETE hideous pictures in front of me before they even have a chance to make it to facebook. There is a someecard I love about untagging pictures you don't look perfect in. That would be me. I am the pickiest person EVER when it comes to pictures. I will shank a bitch over an ugly fb upload. For reals.
Funny pictures!
Love this!! Seriously like last week I went through FB and untagged so many pictures. I don't know what I was thinking having some of those tagged, geeezzz! Hahaha
I think pictures like this are my favorite! Especially when you look at them the morning after and are like "WTF happened last night?!" haha! Thankfully I have some really kind friends who refrain from putting up nasty/embarrassing pics on facebook.
hahaha I love all those pics!
I may have to do a post like this next week (giving you credit of course duh : )
Lmao! I love your face. You always make me laugh! I have so many of these horrible pictures on a shared drive somewhere. Muhahahahhaw. I don't think I'm brave enough to show them on here though. LOL. & That's why I love you so.
Hahahaha I love it. I think it is only fair that friends consult you before uploading pictures. Sadly none of mine do.
All of the above pictures make me smile:)
these are awesome!! i'm so bad about detagging...got to keep the standards high for all my stalkers :)
I love these kinds of pictures!
Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com
Man, the FB reject pics are always the best ones. Sometimes I have to have a moment of silence for the ones that don't make it, because the world is not as great a place as it could be because the masses have not seen them. Oooh well, you gotta do what you gotta do to keep your friend balance from hitting negative numbers I guess.
OMG I ALWAYS tell my friends that they had not only not TAG me, but they had better never put up pictures of me if I look anything less that AMAZING hahaha!!
but Im totally serious.
those pictures of you are pretty amazing though, if I do say so myself.
Haha- loving these pictures of you! I agree that even if the pictures don't make it (or aren't allowed on Facebook), they still deserve to be saved!
Hahahaha, I seriously always look at the pictures first and delete them RIGHT away if they are horrid. Can't have any scary pictures on Facebook!!
wow. U.CRACK.ME.UP.
Glad i follow u and u follow me.
i have a feeling there is gonna be lots of laughs..
haha i love some ecards. omg if you're worried about being too matchy matchy, you need to move to the south where that is VERY acceptable hahah!
Haha these pictures made me smile!
Hahah I love this post, thanks for making me laugh :)
There was one night when I drank entirely too much and there were all these hideous/funny pictures of me from the night. And as my punishment, I made sure to upload and tag myself in every single one. I deserved it...haha
These are hilarious! I love taking pictures of stupid stuff so I can laugh later :)
HAHAHA!!! I know exactly what you mean! I save ALL the pictures I take but probably only .475972% of them end up out in public. LOVE!
-Ali
LMAO...is all i can say because i totally agree with this post 100% and can't stop laughing my ass off! :)
Post a Comment