PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

6.08.2011

I wouldnt object to this stuff

My birthday is kinda soon. July 24 (in case you guys want to send me a gift!)

I wouldn't object to these leopard louboutins


Or a vacation with all my blogging friends, or just to MEET some!


Or this martini bar


Or a corgi puppy


See, my birthday comes along each year, and each year, I try and tell people I don't really want anything! I'm kinda weird like that. While I like getting gifts, I'm more of a giver! Nothing makes me happier than giving someone a gift that they want.

But I still wouldn't object to any of this...

PS. I plan to have a vlog for tomorrow! YES A VLOG! Woo! So any suggestions on what you'd like to see!? I'm weird so I'll do pretty much anything...but let's keep it PG ;)

Happy Humpday!
Photobucket

24 comments:

Kristen Thornburg said...

Hey I'll take that trip with you! ha ha

Anonymous said...

i wouldnt be opposed to any of that either!!!

im the same way with gifts...i just tell people i want nothing every year...maybe one year ill get hooked up with some good things :-)

Michelle said...

Let's go to Vegas!!! My birthday is July 29th! My nickname is Martini for my last name! I would love a martini bar! And I love puppies!

LOVE this post and you!!!

XOXO

Jessi said...

A bloggy trip to Vegas would be awesome!

I do the same thing when it comes to my birthday. :)

Meri said...

awww that puppy! Happy early birthday!

Stacy said...

awww...love that puppy!

Sabrina Says Blog said...

I would love a little puppy for my bday! AAANNND you know that vegas trip is happening!!

In your vlog I would like to see you do a headstand. double-dog-dare.

Sabrina Says

Marian said...

Ohhhhh, I hop you get the blogger vacation...then invite me;)

P!nky said...

Personally I think you should vlog about your main man WEEZY Fin BABY! Maybe show us your rapping skillz! (Yes a Z cause that's how weezy would do)

xoxo

Bre said...

OMG, can we PLEASE have a blogger meet-up in VEGAS???

Rissy said...

a vlog of a short little story would be lovely.

oh and thank goodness I just won the lottery so I can buy you ALL those things.

right...


ok but really did laugh at the Vegas pic!

Unknown said...

That dog is adorable. Definitely wouldn't say no to one either!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

That pup is to die for adorable!! And I wouldn't object to those beauties at the top either ;)

Margaret Elizabeth said...

love that lil puppy! my birthday is the 25th, and I call it "soon" as well ;)

Sarah said...

ill take all of these..k thanks

Holly said...

You're just like me, I give all the time and really don't expect anything from others. There's not a lot in life I need to be happy! But that puppy is pretty cute...

Lindsay said...

I'm so down for a vacation! Or just maybe a meet up. Considering we live in the same state and all. Haha

Fash Boulevard said...

i'll take the heels and the puppy please. so adorable. thanks for another amazing post love. please swing by to see pics of my latest celebrity trend report. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

umm that pup is so cute! i wnt those shoes and I love vegas but no herpes please!!

Ashley said...

um that vegas picture is equal parts fabulous and gross! and for your blog....i want to see that sweet dougey action you were FB-ing about!

ali v. said...

I would DIE for a corgi puppy of my own...and a pair of Louboutins wouldn't be bad either ;) hope you're having a great week! xoxo {av}

p.s. less than four days to get your entries in for my huge Whiting & Davis giveaway! a handbag of your choice could be yours...don't miss out :)

Ashley Slater said...

aw, what a cute pup! and I love those shoes! awesome!

loved this post!!

Megan said...

Were you trying to confess that you have herpes?? Shhhhh...I won't tell!

PS: My bff in real life friend's birthday is July 24! We are meant to be besties!

Kristin said...

You're in luck....I have an extra $98,309,182,309,819,038,109,832 lying around! Your Loubs will be in the mail by Monday. :)