![]() |
| Via Jenna Marbles site |
Somehow, I came across the DIVA CUP on a side bar ad and it caught my attention. Excuse my French but what the fucking fuck. I've never heard of this contraption before, but apparently its been an "innovative menstrual cup concept for over 75 years." Am I the only dummy whose never heard of this?
Anywho...it reminded me of this recent video on How Girls Surf the Internet! It's so funny and basically true because in doing my usual creep-age, I come across random stuff. Have a lookie and have a happy Friday!






25 comments:
I have no idea what the thing you're referencing is so you are in fact not alone!
I showed JennaMarbles off to co-workers yesterday... obviously I started with the "how to trick people into thinking you're good looking" video.
CarissaExplainsItAll
I've heard of the Diva Cup too. Sounds so strange.
The weirdest thing about the Diva Cup is that there are different sizes. How does one measure their vag?
And now I've been sucked into Jenna Marbles. How have I not seen this before? I just watched the one Rissy commented on - OMFG AWESOME.
Jenna Marbles is one of my favorite people in the entire world, and I firmly believe that she and I would be best friends given the opportunity.
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
OMG i'm dying! dying!
I love Jenna, hahaha. I swear half my facebook posts her up every Wednesday!
I've never heard of that cup either! This video is hilarious, I look at perez and then feel bad, haha
hahahhahha omg that video was TOO funny!!
hahahaha.. the things you find on the internet when you should be sleeping. oh and i've heard of something similar to the diva cup, it makes me feel sick. not my thing!
I like the video of her when she is venting about her psycho roomie! haha
THis chick is hilar.
Uhh that's so weird you mentioned the diva cup, i just read about it yesterday for the first time too from a Glamour mag. article!!! Sounds way gross, and complicated!
She is hilarious! I still haven't tried to make my boobs look big though although on her seemed to work!
Uhm DivaCup? I've never heard of it either, and it sounds fucking disgusting. That can't be sanitary. Ew. I'll stick to tampons, I don't care how many of them I use, etc etc. I'm so grossed out right now.
xo,
Jessie
http://sweetlilsomethings.blogspot.com/
I've never heard of the DivaCup before and after reading about it, I think I'm all set. I'll stick to tampons. Haha
what a great blog! love the post! if you get the chance to check out my blog i would love for you to tell me your opinions on it. :) i'd really appreiciate it. :)
follow me?
www.so--hi.blogspot.com
Jenna Mourey is my favorite! Her videos never fail to make me laugh. And Kermit and Marbles are great :)
I loooove jenna! I've posted her videos on so many of my friends' walls that it's outrageous.
One of my roommates had the diva cup...it's just as weird as it sounds. I promise.
I love Jenna. This is hilarious! Awesome blog love.
i have no idea what that contraption is you were talking about but it sounds highly gross and probably something invented in amish country!
i also love that you said "i came onto my computer"...haha - i'm totally going to start saying that!
I'm OBSESSED with Jenna Marbles. She is too funny!
hahahhahaha this was hilarious.
best.video.ever
hilarious. totally shared that. and literally laughed out loud.
hahaha i love jenna marbles too
xo
dana
thewonderforest.com
seriously so effing funny!!
Oh yeah I've heard of the diva cup. It's SO weird! I neew a girl that used one (No, I'm not talking about my self haha)
But I guess she loved it! so strange to me.... eeww
Sabrina Says
Post a Comment