Woo! So yes I am linking up with Carissa for her famous and fabulous "I confess" Ready? Here we go!
I confess...I can't help but drool over construction men. Why does their sweaty, dirtiness always look so delicious?
I confess...Two little girls on the boat into Boston made me this duct tape change purse and it made me hate myself for not being creative. Even if all they did was make a duct tape change purse.
I confess...I shave my legs with Kurt's razor everytime I shave my legs. He always wonders why his razors get so dull so fast. Men's razors are better!
I confess...I backspaced and deleted a confession I just wrote because I didn't want anyone to judge me!
I confess...I buy things just because they're cute...even though I'll never need/use them ever!
I confess...Some days I'd rather hang out with my blogger friends than my real life friends..is that bad!?
What do you have to confess? Link up with Rissy! I mean, how could anyone say no to this face?
| I confess I took this photo from Rissy's facebook ;) |





23 comments:
hahahaha that;s clearly the best pic ever of me ; )
I feel honored and loved that you linked-up for the first time EVER for me!
Does Kurt really not know you use his razor? can you send razors through the mail? because I'll send you some Mach 3s
CarissaExplainsItAll
I also use Hubby's razor, but he knows and gets mad at me for using them...so true though, they are better~!
I also have a weakness for construction men! My boyfriend frames houses haha it all makes so much sense now...
I use my boyfriends razor too...especially for my armpits. I feel kinda bad shaving my armpits with the razor he shaves his face with...but not bad enough to stop using it :p
xo,
Jessie
http://sweetlilsomethings.blogspot.com/
1- I wish construction workers looked like that around here. NOT THE CASE. They are older and wider and make cat calls. Not a fan!!
2-I want to know the confession you didn't want to tell...I promise not to judge...email me biatch;)
3- The picture of "Judge Me"...the girl looks like 10...and is she holding a cigarette?? I'm totally judging her;)
Great confessions. I actually use a mens razor.
OMG! I totally bought myself a mens razor. They do work SO much better!!!
My hubby has very coarse thick burly man hair so he stops using a razor quickly, I take them from him because they are still plenty sharp enough to shave my super fine (as in not thick haha) leg hair.
I am so curious as to the confession that you deleted -- I promise I won't judge!
If ONLY construction workers looked like that - -most of them do NOT! haha
Ok sooo I dont know what kind of construction men work where you live but here in TX we avoid them at all costs. They're dirty. And they stare. Ew.
PS-I just started following Carissa on Twitter and Blogger. Girl is hysterical!
Hahahaha. Love all of these! I want to know what the deleted one was! : ) Do tell!!
Okay, I confess...I used to use my ex's razors too! Men razors work so much better than ours do! I wonder why that is. LOL. I like your first "I confess" post! :)
Haha, these are great! I've never tried a mens razor before, maybe I will now!
I am quilty of using the exes razors they are by far way better than womens. and if constructions workers looked like that sign me up!
This is totally a random guess, but did you choose not to confess that you smoke or occasionally smoke? I only thought of that as the picture depicting "judged" shows a girl smoking. I wondered if it was a subliminal message! I'm really not crazy - just curious! No judging whether you tell, or not! Blessings...
Men's razors are the shiz! Either they do something different to the blades or I'm equivalent to a hairy man...oh well:-) xoxo
bahahah I love it!! I totally agree that I would much rather hang with blogging friends sometimes. FO Sho.
But it's only because I'm pretty sure you have a dirtier mouth than I do, and that's hard to find in a friend. I LOVE IT! and I love you! haha
Sabrina Says
lol!! Men razors are way better! Great confession ;) haha
i so use mens razors, the darn things are so expensive though!!
bahahahaa!!!....if only construction workers really looked like that!
ummmm i love you both to no end....and these days? i want to hang out with my blog friends over my real friends all the time! haha
hmmm maybe i'll buy some man-razors next time i'm in need!
people make some really weird/awesome things with duct tape haha. oh and i love your last confession! :)
HA- my favorite is that you would rather hang out with blog friends- I always think about that! Dont you wish all the bloggers could move to the same town?!
I love men's razors too! Why are they better than ours?!
I would rather hang out with blog friends too!
And construction men ... yum! ;)
love you xoxo
Post a Comment