PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.01.2013

The weekend Kurt was a stripper

Well, we welcome back Monday with open arms! At least I do, I have a short week this week, as my family and I are heading down to Cape Cod Thursday morning on the boat for the 4th of July! What are you guys up to for America's birthday?

Kurt's excited to hang with this pretty lady again! ;-)

So how was your weekend!? Mine was pretty low key! Saturday morning I kicked Kurt's ass on the court. We balled so hard motha f***ers wanted to find us. JK, we did some circuit training and because we are still nursing some sore throats and colds, Kurt looked like this by the end of it.


We planked, push upped, mountain climbed, lunged, and skipped to our lou. My booty is crying.

Later that day, we went to celebrate my friend Haley's recent engagement!!! Her boyfriend proposed to her in freakin' ARGENTINA! Romantic, right?


I admit it made me wonder when in tarnation is it my turn!?!? But...I am patient :-) And I know it will come when the time is right!

Sunday was spent with family! We went to my cousins' house right outside of Boston and had a big cookout with a lot of family I don't get to see too often! It was so much fun. My cousin is such a foodie and she seriously went over the top with her delicious foods and fancy, pretty cocktails. Also, their Corgi, George, is legit the coolest dog.


 My mom is where I get my love for martinis!




We also played a dice game and said screw the chips, we're using real cash money. Kurt won, and my cousin decided we needed to stuff them in his shirt like a stripper. I won't post the pics of Kurt with his shirt off rubbing his chest all sexually. Ha! Dolla Dolla Bills yo!

All in all, it was a great weekend! Also, because I feel like everyone is doing it, and I don't even know if I should, I'm going to do it anyway! Apparently we all gotta switch over to bloglovin! Follow me here if you would like to!

Follow on Bloglovin

Link up with Sami and tell us about your weekend!

Sami's Shenanigans

Photobucket

12 comments:

KRISTIN said...

Looks like a great weekend! I would also like to know when in tarnation is it your turn????

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fabulous weekend!!

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for your turn to happen asap!!

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for your turn to happen asap!!

The Southern Thing said...

Now THAT is a martini glass!! It looks like y'all had a fun weekend! Have fun in the cape :)

The Pink Growl said...

But did you make it rain on him???

Carolyn said...

Looks like such a fun weekend! I agree... it needs to be your turn. :)

I also think that I need some of those raspberries in my life. Like right this second. :)

Haley said...

Ahh Miss Richfield! I can't believe she's still around haha.

Thanks for coming Saturday! We had a blast :)

Hima Rajana said...

That looks like tons of fun! I'm really craving chocolate and raspberries now!
I'm happy to have found your blog through Weekend Shenanigans and I can't wait to follow future adventures!
xo, Hima
P.S. I just started a blog and joined the cool kids club. I'd love for you to swing by and leave me a comment with some feedback! Thank you so much.
Hima Hearts

Brianna said...

CORGI!!! omg my favorite dog EVER. I'm obsessed. OBSESSED. that was my sole focus whilst reading this post. I have a one track mind.

Ashley said...

you should take comfort in the fact that your "low key" weekends look like my "big night out weekends"


and yahhhh kurt. get those dolla dolla bills!

i suddenly need raspberries stuffed with chocolate chips in my face like yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!! Sounds like you guys had a great weekend :D I love the pictures! Those chocolate filled raspberries look delicious, I am going to have to try that sometime!