I wouldn't say I'm an obsessive stalker of celebs (okay I MAY have found the NJ Housewives addresses and made Kurt drive around to see them), but I do have my loves; Lil Wayne is a given. I was jamming to Wayne at the gym and wondered what our children would look like.
Presenting...my children. With Dwayne Carter.
Our son...
And our daughter...
Starting early with fluffy Beats by Dre headphones
I know...they're beautiful what can I say? Then there's Kurt and I's child.
Hmm....something tells me I must have had an affair with Ron Weasley because neither Kurt or I have red hair. I still think my cherubs from Lil Wayne are way cuter--sorry Kurty ;-)
This is also a little reminder to myself I get to see him in concert in less than a month. I better get mah grill ready!









10 comments:
Ha ha this is too funny! I'm almost tempted to do that with my boyfriend and I to see how accurate it is and if it looks anything like our son.
Hahah this is hilarious! I need to try this!
xoxo
Petchie
http://psblogbook.blogspot.com/
Hahaha this is awesome!
I'm glad I'm not the only Weezy lover!
That last pic is hilarious. Ummm... where's the red hair coming from? Do you have something else to tell us Erica? Haha!
HYSTERICAL!!!! I MUST do this!!!! The fact that you did Lil Wayne...shocker! ;)
Oh my gosh, I def need to do this and freak my boyfriend out! Of course, I'll do this little experiment and actually believe that's what our children will look like, causing me unnecessary anxiety.
LOL, oh my gosh, too funny!
www.shewritesherownstory.com xo
Haha this reminds me of what Kate Hudson does in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days!
I LOVE Weezy F!!!<3333
i am dying...your "cherbus" with lil wayne are the creepiest babies ever! lol however, your child with kurt looks like the porclein dolls they sell in cracker barrel. i have full faith the real life versions will be way cuter....and brunette ;)
Post a Comment