My top would HAVE to...have have have to be Adriana Lima. I first saw her a while ago in a Victoria Secret magazine and I was just blooown away by how gorgeous she was! Plus, her Brazilian accent is literally to die for.
Giada De Laurentiis. I feel like people either LOVE her or HATE her. I happen to like her and constantly watch her cooking show if it's ever on. Two of my friends hate her and make fun of the way she elongates words such as mooooooozzzerella or proschuuuuutoo hahah
Maria Menounos. How on EARTH do you look this good at 35. Better question, what is your secret to those abs that look like they could crack a walnut off of?
Who are YOUR girl crushes?!









16 comments:
Adriana Lima is my husbands #2 girl. I'm #1 of course hehe. I love her too! and megan fox!
I've always loved Miranda Kerr. She seems so sweet and she's gorgeous! I know I have a few other girl crushes but none I can think of at the moment...of course
Kate Hudson is gorgeous. I love her personality too.
Oh, I have way more girl crushes too. They are excellent motivators at the gym hahaha
mine are: the other VS bombshell alessandra (same accent), Carrie underwood's (legs and hair), Kate Beckinsale, and hmmmm maybe Jennifer Garner bc she is super cute too and has great smile.
Yes i definitely have way more girl crushes than guy crushes! I would have to say my top girl crush is Miranda Kerr (also a VS model) and I also love Adriana Lima!
Does Princess Sophia want to come out and playyyy?
Definitely Amanda Bynes
#saidnooneever
let's see here, i have about one million! rachel bilson is always super cute. kcav because she's hot. giuliana rancic because i don't even have to explain that one. and that's all i can think of right now but i also like your girl crushes! you have great taste in girls...haaaaha
...yes please I'll take an order of Maria's abs!!!
Doutzen Kroes. Google that betch.
ooooh i looove this! my top faves are for sure jennifer garner, jessica alba, jennifer love hewitt and erica jordan.
Kate Middleton. I aspire to one day be an English princess. HAHA
I love Adriana! and all the VS models :)
Honestly I just wish I had the VS models boobs! Ha ha! But I totally have a girl crush on Mila Kunis and Jessica Alba. I know there are tons more but those are the first two that popped into my head.
I'd say..... YOU. definitely.
You're my girl crush.
Oh and Minka Kelly.
Hmm.... Blake Lively...
Sandra Bullock. Amanda Seifried.
THere are SO MANY!
I miss and love you, PS!
Ohhh and I like Giada, but she has little t-rex arms. seriously, they are tiny.
My girl crushes are usually women I meet who I think are way too cool for me. I can tell I have a crush when I'm too shy to talk to them. I think I get more intimidated by my girl crushes than my man crushes ha.
Currently my crush is my yoga instructor. I made my boyfriend take her class so he could see his competition :-P
I just started blogging so if you have time or any tips, please share! Big Apple, Little Bites
Post a Comment