PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.12.2013

I'll tell you why I have a cowlick!



I asked Kurt to ask me 5 completely random questions that he wanted to know at that moment. This is what he came up with.

1) Why do you have a cowlick in the front of your head?
I apparently came out of my mom the wrong way. Really though, I have a little random piece of curly hair on the right side of my head that takes 9 years to straighten and keep down! I want it gone!

2) Why do you need to sleep in socks?
Socks make me feel cozy and warm! I know it's bad to sleep in socks, but it's either that or bury my feet in Kurt's ass for warmth.

3) How come you have a wedding book?
Haha! I actually do. It's by The Knot. My friend Haley recently got engaged and I bought it for her. However on the ride home from the bookstore I realized the back cover was ripped and I really didn't want to give her a ripped book, so I kept it haha! Weddings are fluffing EXPENSIVE, hot damn.

4) What kind of outfit did you wear on your first day of school of every year?
First off, this really makes no sense. BUT! I will say, I usually wore some type of skirt or dress. In my younger years, it was usually a plaid skirt. Then as I got older I sported the jean skort. Remember those? Skirt and shorts---had to keep the boyz at a distance.

5) Can I ever superman that ho?
I don't know where that question came from, but he must have been singing Soulja Boy. If you don't know what supermanning is, I suggest looking it up on Urban Dictionary! And to answer your question, umm...


And for a little music to back that azz up to...
I seriously wanted to be a bad bitch when I heard this

Link up with Whitney and have an amazing weekend!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Chloe said...

I think every girl has some like bad girl/bitch fantasy she plays out in her head when this song comes on. Just me? Oops! Happy Friday!

Haley said...

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Jean skort! YES! Or Remember when the jean skirt was wicked cool? Oh my gosh! Childhood!

Katie said...

"IF YOU WORE A JEAN SKORT WHEN I KNEW YOU WE WOULD NOT BE DATING" K LORD

Random 1 of 947 one-liners from Kurt

So shay said...

I pretty much laughed this entire post. You guys rock my socks off.

P!nky said...

LOVE that song!

GIRL I always wear socks to bed...always

Kelly @ [Big Apple, Little Bites] said...

I've seen so many work out skorts lately and I have to keep telling myself nope! Don't need to relive that time period...especially when doing yoga.

Big Apple, Little Bites

Anonymous said...

Ha ha I love the random questions he asked you!!

The Pink Growl said...

I used to envy Willa's sexy bad girl-ness!

Raquel said...

Ok i have these really annoying baby hairs on both sides of my forehead and I feel your pain about straightening them. It takes yearssssss!

haha I also sleep in socks!My feet are always really cold!

CheapRunnerMichelle said...

hahaha...I sleep in tall socks everynight (even in the summer)

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'd still rock skorts today if they were still available in my size.