PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.19.2013

High waisted long crotch shorts to back that ass up in

You guys...Massachusetts is a sauna. A sweatbox. The Sahara Desert. Death Valley. A man's crotch area. Any other wicked hot place. I've contemplated stripping down to nothing for the walk from my car to the office. However, I do love this weather and I can't complain---I just wish I wasn't sitting in an office for it! On that note, a few things on my mind as of late for this hot Friday.

I really HATE the high waisted shorts trend. I'm sorry! I don't care if you are as skinny as a pinky finger, I will constantly look at your fupa area. Something about them just makes that area look so long and weird; the long zipper, the long crotch area, you know!?Also most girls have them so high I can see their cheeks...and not the one's on their face ;-)


I've been looking at a bookmarked recipe of Mac and Cheese with bacon and caramelized onions for weeks now. Literally staring at it, hoping the flavor bounces off the page into my mouth which is sitting here wide open. I can only imagine the amount of calories and fat in that bowl of foodgasm, but at the same time I'm all like "who is this foodie genius and why shouldn't I make this? YOLO"


 I've been bumpin' to this jam recently. It's so so good to work out to! Gets me going!


I've also said crotch twice in this post. Yeeeeesh.
Link up with Whitney and back that ass up! :-)
Happy Weekend!

Photobucket

12 comments:

Becky said...

I'm not a fan of the high waisted shorts either! They don't look comfortable at alll. That receipe looks crazy delicious!!

Anonymous said...

High wasted shorts are a no-no in my book! Yuck.
That mac and cheeeeese!

Ashley said...

High waisted shorts look uncomfortable and don't really make anybody feel comfortable either. ;) But that mac and cheese on the other hand... I want that!

The Southern Thing said...

I'm not a fan of those shorts either!

And I say screw the calories and make the mac n cheese!

Or just go to NYC and get some. I had some that looked just like that from Murray's Cheese Bar and oh my god it was like heaven on a spoon!

Whitney Ellen said...

"A man's crotch area."
Excuse me while I just roll around, giggling my azz off right now because that got me good.

Damn I just love your face.

Carolyn said...

OMG! I totally agree about those shorts! SO BAD!

And that mac and cheese...yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

I feel you on the high waisted shorts... I get distracted by the camel toe that occurs and no one wants to see that ish.

Anonymous said...

yes to hating the high waistedness...

julia rose. said...

Oh Usher... gets me every time that man.

That food pornography bowl of goodness has my mouth watering. And my heart clogging up- but that's okay. It looks amazing!!!

High wasted shorts- hell to the no lady pants. Come on now, we have hips for a reason and they don't lie.

Happy weekend, prettyyyy friend!!

Lauren said...

I'm not a fan of those shorts either, yuck!

Kelsey Lenay said...

Thank you for showing a recipe idea that will surely take over my life and mind until I make it, looks so yummy! Have you ever "fried" leftover mac and cheese in a skillet? No breading or anything, just warm it up in a slightly oiled skillet, until some of it is browned? It is seriously the best thing ever!

Xo, Kelsey

Ashley said...

OMG YES YES YES ERICA!! I was literally just telling my girlfriend friday night that I don't get the high-wasted shorts at all - they ALL give you a fupa and a long mom butt....sexy.

enjoy the sauna! we are drowning down here! i think sabrina sent me her weather :)