PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.24.2013

25 years young today :-)

25 years ago today I came slithering out into this world!
I had a crooked nose
And bow-legs
My parents had to massage my nose for a few days so it would straighten out
And I also had to wear 4 diapers and special shoes for a few weeks so my legs would turn outwards



the guns just MAKE the picture..

It's crazy to think I'm 25 years old. A quarter century. Old enough to legally rent a car without paying an obnoxious fee!

I know that it's cliche to say that "life is short, it goes by s fast" but it really is so true. This past year especially I've been trying to slow down and enjoy every little thing that I cross paths with, but at the same time, I feel like there is so much more I want to accomplish in the next 25 years of my life! Cheers to that! I have plenty of time :-)


While I may be a little older
With a few more responsibilities
I still strive to be, feel and act young :-)

I hope you all enjoy this fabulous day because I know I will!

Photobucket

21 comments:

Megan O. said...

Happy Birthday :) Hope you have a wonderful 25th!

Pamela said...

Happy birthday!! :)

Courtney B said...

Happy Birthday, Erica! I turned 25 in January (and became a mom) which was so weird for me (but becoming a mom was even weirder)! I always think I sound so old when I tell people my age, ha!

So shay said...

LOL slithering into the world! You crack me up!

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY (again) but I just want you to know how much you mean to be girlfriend! I LOVE YOU LONG TIME AND I WISH I COULD BE THERE TO CELEBRATE WITH YOU!!!!!

Thank you for being born and bringing so much joy and meaning to my life! You're the bestest friend in the world!

Have a blast with Kurty tonight!!!I expect crazy snap chats mk!? :)

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday, hot stuff!!! Hope you have the best year everrrr! xox

The Southern Thing said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope it's fab! Y'all should check out Lolita in Boston if you haven't been :)

Kelly @ [Big Apple, Little Bites] said...

Happy birthday! This post made me feel old ha.

Big Apple, Little Bites

Katie said...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH E!

Not a day goes by where I'm not thankful that your parents decided to procreate and you came SLITHERING into this world! You were actually probably dancing to YMCMB but that's neither here nor there. ME AND BILLY LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!

We will meet you at Lolitas tonight....wahhh! I WISH! ENJOY YOUR DAY!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday girly!! Wishing you all the best!

Lauren said...

Happy 25th girlie, your pics are too cute as a kiddo, enjoy your day!!!!! xo

Ashley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY! HAVE A FAB DAY!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday to you my dear friend! I've loved getting to know you in your 24th year so cheers to an exciting new one!

Kenzie Smith said...

Happy birthday gorgeous! Hope you have an amazing date tonight!!

Brandi said...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a great one :) You really can't go wrong with a great mexican restaurant!!

CheapRunnerMichelle said...

Lots of birthday wishes sent your day! Enjoy

The Pink Growl said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!!! you are one amazing, fun, beautiful girl!

Kelly said...

Have a fantastic birthday!!!

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday Erica!!! I hope your day was fabulous!!!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Happy Birthday!!