Back when I was doing gymnastics, I could do a right, left, and middle split. I mean, I thought that was pretty cool. I'm still flexible in most ways, but I can't do much more splitting. The vajayjay usually yells at me if I try.
I look at people who can do these wicked cool things like, lift weights with their tongue, or hoola-hoop for 24 hours, or walk on their hands for hours on end (cough Beau Beau cough). And then I get green with envy.
But then I realize I do have something kind of interesting that I can do (or perhaps obtained from genetics?) Yesterday I sat down at the gym about to do some sit-ups. I noticed a middle age woman staring at my hands as I sat there stretching my legs. I looked down at my hands at what I was doing.
I was doing my weird pinky finger thing I do when I'm chillaxin. I do it without thinking. That bish was totally judging me. What lady, do your pinky fingers move at the speed of light like mine do? Didn't think so.
I videoed for you all. With Music.
Do you have any cool things you can do? Remember that time I videoed my freakishly long tongue licking my nose and elbow? Oh Yea....






11 comments:
I'm so jel of your moves.
That is so hilarious. I literally laughed out loud!!!
OMG. i am getting a hand cramp just watching this.
i can't even imagine the look on the old lady's face.
super jealous.
I just texted you my reaction to this video. GAWD I love you. Thanks for cheering me up today :)
yo fingers got the moves like jagger!
hahahahah omg i love this so much.
LOL oh my goodness.
I agree with Chelsea, those are def moves like Jagger.
dang girl you got a long pinky. long pinkies. long tongues. whats next?
Hahaha I love this!
You are seriously the best ever. I love you so much. PS i LOVE your new design!!
Girl, you need to add that to your resume. That is TALENT!
I really did laugh for the majority of the video, and I stared, but it wasn't judgement; more like awe.
Post a Comment